ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

A/N:
M/N = Basically Your Name
N/N = Nick Name
F/D = Favorite Drink
H/C = Hair Color

Also your Hitoka's older brother :D
____________________________________________

"Okay everyone gather around" the coach clapped, grabbing the attention of the Kitagawa Daiichi players. They all gathered around the coach and a set of a couple of new first years. "I'd like to introduce you to the new first years joining the team!"

The coach continued to ramble on about the names and positions of the new members, but you couldn't care any less, they were just some first years who probably weren't going to end up playing that much.

"I-I'm Kageyama Tobio, I can play any position but I mainly play setter!"

Your attention was brought from the floor to a pair of gorgeous blue eyes, they looked like the ocean. No, the ocean's color looked lighter, the sky maybe? A definite nope.

You stood staring at the boy's eyes trying to decipher what kind of blue they were.

"Helloo~ M/N-chan! You're staring~" you saw a hand wave frantically in front of you.

You were snapped out of your thoughts, realizing you kept staring at the poor boy, and as luck would have it, was staring right back at you. To be honest, it could have been because you were weirding him out. "Wow M/N-chan already starting to take interest in a first year~"

"Oh shut up Oikawa" you push his face away, you turn back to the blue eyed boy and mouthed sorry to him with a nervous smile. He gave one back in return, and you swear you could feel butterflies inside your stomach. You looked back to the ground fiddling with your fingers going back to your previous thoughts, 'what does it look like..?'

"Alright let's get back to practice then!" Coach Amada yelled "I'll be pairing up the first years with some of you so you can help them feel more welcome!"

"Right!"

All the players walked back onto the court going back to what they were previously. You grabbed a ball and stared at it intensely 'it's on the tip of my tongue i know it.'

"Wow i don't think I've ever seen N/N-chan so concentrated during practice Iwa! He must actually be using his brain for something!" you grew a tick mark and threw the volleyball straight to Oikawa's face. "Would you shut the hell up! I get better grades that you shitty-kawa!"

The brunette got up holding his pounding head. "That's because you a second year M/N-chan. Third year classes are for more big brained people" he stuck his tounge out bidding behind Iwaizumi.

"Yeah yeah whatever." You rolled your eyes as you grabbed another ball from the cart near by.

"Kageyama since your mainly a setter I want you to work with Yachi and Oikawa."

Your head perked up and meet with the majestic blue eyes from before. The coach pointed toward your direction and the 1st year slowly walked in your direction.

Suddenly, Oikawa was right by your side. "Hey! Kageyama right?" The younger boy nodded his head. Oikawa placed his arm onto your shoulder and leaned on you.

"Well I'm Oikawa Tooru and this guy here is Yachi M/N. We're the setters of the team so we'll make sure to teach you good, underclassmen" you shrugged his arm off making him almost trip.

"Just so you know Tooru is a pain in the ass to deal with so I'm sorry if he gives you a hard time." You sighed and looked in his eyes again. 'Midnight blue maybe? No, that's kinda lighter..'