𝟙𝟚

The sky above began to let out a sherbet hew as the couple began to walk their way to the newly opened Cafe.

The ravenette looked over as his partner observed the sunset. His [H/C] hair and [E/C] shining beautiful in the sun's light.

His heart began to beat faster at the sight and his grip on the others hand tightened in result. The middle blocker turned to look at the other, curiosity showing on his face.

"What's up Tobio?"

Say it say it.

Why cant I just say it...

They both stop. Kageyama let out a sigh and tucked a piece of M/n's behind his ear, giving him a soft smile. "I-"

M/n eyes widened in anticipation of what his partner was going to say next. He chuckled as the slightest taller boy stumbled over his words. Making Kageyama blush more from embarrassment.

The middle blocker leaned up a bit and kissed his cheek, making the other completely stop. He gave him a reassuringly look,

"Like I said Tobio, we don't have to rush anything. Take your time with whatever you were going to say."

The ravenette's head fell onto the others shoulder, letting a sigh of defeat.

"I want to say it." He gripped onto the hem of his sleeves. "I don't know why I just can't say it back."

M/n took his partners hands into his, holding them tightly. "Tobiii, are you trying to tell me you love me?!"

Kageyama suddenly lifted his head, released his hands and began to walk again "let's go."

"Hey what the hell!" He jogged only a few steps to catch up with him. "Where you actually???"

"Just drop it! The more we talk about it the more you joke and tease me about!!" He said as he flicked the middle block's head.

"Oww! You don't know that!" M/n protested, an obvious grin on his face. Kageyama turn to look back with a deadpanned look causing his boyfriend to let out a laugh.

"Whatever, let's just get to the cafe before it's late."

"Awwwww!"
"Shut up yamaguchi."

Yamaguchi turned back to his 'friend' and playfully hit him, "whatever, your just like that because you don't like Kageyama"

"Whatever" he scoffed.

"But" yamaguchi began "doesn't it seem like for what we saw M/n is putting most of the effort in the relationship?" Now this made the blonde stop waking and turn to the other.

"What do you mean?"

"A-ah well. I mean from what we've se-seen it's usually M/n doing all the lovey dovey stuff?" He questioned more than stated, now unsure of what he spoke.

Tsukishima thought for a moment and shrugged. "Well if from what we've seen right. Besides the king isn't as outwardly passionate for Yachi-san as much as he is for volleyball. You said it yourself the other day they could be hiding it."

Yamaguchi hesitated but nodded. "R-right your right Tsukki!"

The blonde chuckled and took ahold of the others hand "I told you, you could call me Kei didn't I?"
________________

"Tobio don't move!" M/n said as he quickly opened his phone and took a photo of the scene.

Turns out the cafe Tobio had taken them was to a (you guessed it) cat cafe. All the kitten's in there running around and playing with the other customers.