𝟛𝟚

"alright let's change the bandage one last time and give some time before I let you go back." The nurse explained as she began to unravel the bandage on M/n's head.

"I'mma go buy a drink, ya want one kid?" Saeko asked as she stood up to stretch for a bit. "Um a small [F/D] please." He replied as she tried not his best not to move so the nurse could but the new bandage on.

"Ight, I'll be back in a few. Don't push yourself to much!" She waved and walked out the door. The nurse finished up with the bandage and handed the boy a small ice pack to help him a bit.

He gave her a small thanks and looked back up at the screen watching the third set. Which was surprisingly fast, having Shiritorizawa win 25-20.

M/n grabbed the pillow from the bed and hit his face into it a few times.

YOU'RE MISSING SO MUCH!

YOU COULD BE OUT HERE CHEERING FOR THEM BUT HERE YOU ARE!

STUCK IN THE NURSE!

geez..why can't I just go now..

____________

"Mr. Yachi?" The nurse called out from her desk, the boy immediately stood up and walked over, Saeko shortly behind him.

She looked up from her computer and gave a small smile. "You're free to go Hun. But remember you're not going to be able to play the rest of the game today. And it's best you try not to push yourself, it could open the wound again." She reminded. He gave a sad sigh but smiled nonetheless.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, now go! Cheer on your friends!" They chuckled and the two said their goodbye to the lady and quickly made their way back to the game.

Getting closer and closer to the cheers M/n started to run, fully forgetting to take precautions. "M/n! You idiot! Don't run!" Saeko called out as she started to run as well, doing astonishing well in heels.

"They're already about to finish the fourth set! I can't miss anymore!" M/n shouted back as he finally opened the door back onto the court. In that moment the whistle blew and the crowd started erupt with cheer and joy. Well Karasuno's side at least.

Karasuno was able to take the fourth set, 29-27.

"Fuck yeah!" M/n yelled out as he ran back to the sidelines and jumped onto Sugawara's back in joy. "M/n! You're back! How your feeling?!" Sugawara asked worryingly as he struggled to get M/n off his back with the help of Ennoshita.

"I'm fine, l'm fine! It was just a little cut." M/n laughed. "Yeah that sent you bleeding." Ennoshita deadpanned, the other second years laughing at the remark.

"What did I miss?! Did Sho's and Tobio's quick work?!" Suga smiled and tightly squeeze the boys hands. "Yes and after you had left, Tsukishima was able to block one of Ushi-Waka's spikes! You should've seen him N/n!"

"Mann! I have to wait to watch it on TV!" M/n groaned as he took into account he missed a very important moment in his underclassmen's character development.

"M/n-san! You're okay!" Hinata yelled as the team made their way back for their short break. "Of course I am Sho-chan, it take more than a spike to the head to get to me!" He smirked, making the ginger show admiration in his eyes.

"I'm surprised you didn't get a concussion. Probably because your brain is so small there wasn't anything to damage." Tsukishima laughed as he wiped his face from the sweat. M/n let out a tsk and grinned, "If I didn't know you were being a badass blocking one of Ushi-Waka's spikes, I would beat your ass right now."