𝟚𝟙

"Man you're really lucky Coach cancelled practice today!" Hinata exclaimed as the four first years walked out the school gates. "we can get this whole plan done sooner."

Yamaguchi nodded, "yeah, now that we know the situation, you could kinda sense the awkward tension from this mornings practice." He chuckled.

Kageyama sighed and pulled out his phone for the location of the cafe. "It would be a long walk there so I guess we'll take the bus."

The others nodded in agreement and followed the setter.

Once reaching there Kageyama was washed over with a wave of their memories.

And a wave full of regret.

'this is probably where it all started right. I made him feel like he was a secret. Like I was embarrassed of him.

I told him to stop, but I didn't want it too. I was just scared.'

He opened the door for everyone to go in a take a seat. It wasn't packed, in fact there where only two other people there with their laptops and paper work.

They decided to take a booth at the upper left corner. They sat down, Yamaguchi immediately taking out a notepad from his bag, some notes already scribbled down.

"I thought of some things during class that might work out. They're not much, but the thought of them is what counts."

"Hellos gentlemen, could I take your order?" A sweet voice came from the side of the table. The turned to see a male with a closed eyes smile and pad.

"Oh, Emi." Kageyama spoke out, the males eyes opened and looked at the ravenette.

His smiled turned stiff and he looked to the side. "Oh Kageyama."

"Damn he hates you!" Hinata yelled, earning a snicker from Tsukishima and scold from Yamaguchi.

"So I assume you know everything." Kageyama mumbled. Emi sighed and looked at the boy with unamused eyes. "listen my shifts almost up, when it's done I'll come back here and you explain you reasoning." The boys at the table only gave a nod while Emi took his pad and pen back in hands.

"Now what is it gonna be for you all?"
______________

"Alright start explaining bitch." Emi said as he pulled up a chair to the table.

"Damn what happened to customer service." Kageyama snarked back, only causing Emi to give I'm a deadly closed eyes smile. "I'm not on my shift now am I? Now just explain."

Kageyama went onto the reason on why he wasn't showing as much affection back to M/n. Which got a few annoyed sighs from Emi, as if he had heard it all before.

Kageyama explains how the last comments he made we're just him lashing out and letting out his weeks frustration. He never in his right mind would understand why he would say that.

Emi sighed as he processed all the information given. "Yeah M/n told me all the stuff you said. He wasn't even crying while repeating them, shows you how much those words broke him." Kageyama looked down with guilt.

Emi patted onto his back and showed a sympathetic smile. "But the fact that your so willing to fix your mistake is a good sign. So I assume you came here since I'm his childhood friend and know him a bit better huh?"

The four nod in union, Hinata stood up in order to move closer to the front of it where Emi was. He grabbed Yamaguchi's note pad and shoved it in the workers face.

"We've been trying to come up with way Kageyama could apologize. But you know M/n-san really well so could you please help Kageyama?"

He tried to bow but ended hitting his head on the table. Emi gave out a snicker and looked over to examine Kageyama's face.