𝟚𝟠

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT IM CURRENTLY BEING BUSY WITH A BUNCH OF WORK
AGAIN SORRY FOR MISSPELLINGS
_______________

M/n felt a shift in the bed and a pull of the blankets, making him shiver in coldness. He tiredly looked over to the side at the digital clock.

4:87 am..

He looked over to the other side and saw his partner hoarding the blankets. He shifted closer and tried to take a piece only for it to me taken back.

"Tobioo, share the blanket I'm cold." He whispered, all the ravenette did was cover himself completely with the blanket, leaving M/n to sigh and stare at the ceiling.

However the silence was distributed when his phone began to go off. The vibration from the phone on top of the nightstand caused a big noise.

Quickly as to not disturb anyone sleeping he picked up his phone and answered the phone, walking out of the room as to not wake up Kageyama.

"Hello?" M/n let out tiredly.

"M/N-CHAN WHAT THE FUCK?!" a scream came from the other side of the phone. Use to the volume of getting yelled at by the particular caller, he only responded calmly.

"Oh hey Tori, what's up?"

" 'WHAT'S UP TORU?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? IWA TOLD ME NOT TO CALL YOU STILL LATER BUT I CAN'T. I BUMP INTO THE LITTLE SHRIMPY AT THE CARNIVAL EARLIER!"

"oh boy." M/n let out a sigh as he started to make his way the kitchen, might as well get something to eat.

"YEAH OH BOY!" the was a small pause and breath, M/n could only assume that was Oikawa calming himself down before he continued.

"Why didn't you tell me or Iwa anything?? Especially when it something serious like this?" Oikawa let out a sadder sigh, feeling a bit betrayed M/n didn't come to him in a time of need.

M/n sat down at the table and took a bite of a waffle he heated him. Hearing the setters voice made him feel a little guilty. It's was hard enough the two weren't able to hang out with one another, and M/n gradually forgetting to talk to him made him feel even worse.

As much as he joked about hating Oikawa, he did care and love him, he was like that stupid older brother.

"I'm sorry Toru.. I know I should have told you. Everything was just so much, hell I even missed school because it just made me feel tired and numb."

There was some shuffling followed by another sigh. "No no I'm sorry N/n, I shouldn't be yelling when you've just had a rough patch. Everything's okay now right..?"

M/n let out a little chuckle, "I don't know, does us kissing two times give you an answer?"

"YOU TWO KISSED?!? OH IM GONNA KILL THAT MOTHER FUC-"
______________

Hitoka let out a yawn as she made her way down the stairs to the kitchen. Surprisingly she was met with the delightful smell of eggs and pancakes.

She quickly made her way down faster and peered into the kitchen. There M/n was found with hectically running around the kitchen trying to get plates ready.

"Wow, your actually making breakfast?" The blond joked, M/n gave her a flat smile which only made her laugh.

"Blame Toru, mother fucker woke me up at 4, so I had nothing better to do." The middle blocker explained as he quickly turned over the egg in attempts to make another over easy egg.

"Well then, I'll walk all the way to Aoba Johsai myself just to have him wake you up to make breakfast haha!" Hitoka seated herself at the table and reached over to the plate in the middle with toast and butter on it.