𝟝

As soon as M/N walked into the gym it was filled with girls screaming. He winced and quickly covered his ears as he tried to walk back out the gym.

He was unsuccessful however as Tanaka casually pushed the other inside. "Why the hell are they all yelling, I swear my ears are gonna explode!" Tanaka complained as the team finally reached the bench.

"Those are probably Trashykawa's fangirls." M/N groaned in annoyance as he plugged his fingers into his ears. "Or yours M/N, pretty sure some people would still remember you." Kageyama pointed out, which only made the middle blocker groan even more.

"WAIT WHAT?!? FANGIRLS?! FOR M / N?!?" Tanaka yelped making M/N winced at the loudness even more.

"It's not like I wanted them. Everyone just started seeing me hang out with Tooru and suddenly I'm the second most handsome setter at Kitagawa First." M/N sighed and placed his bag down.

You see back in M/N's first year in highschool, Oikawa took the boy under his wing since they were both setters. And eventually one thing led to another and M/N was the second most popular volleyball player.

The girls found it so cute that Oikawa took someone under his guidance and teaching him more on setting. M/N however hated all the attention he received. But pretty much got use to it by his second year, learning to avoided the awkward confessions or mobs.

"Yachi-Kun!~ It's been forever!~" A girl called out from the balcony above. M/N sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is one of the reasons I came to Karasuno."

Tanaka got just about ready to smack the H/C boy above the head, but fortunately Ennoshita was able to grab a hold of him and keep him still.

Kageyama came up quietly and stood next to M/N as the boy fixed his long/short hair. "You good? You look overwhelmed."

The middle blocker turned back to him and gave a small grin. "Yeah. Yeah, no it's just really loud in here." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. He looked Kageyama in his eyes, to be honest they always seemed to calm him down somehow.

"Hey, stop making goo goo eyes and eachother and get ready for the match." Tsukkishima remarked as he finished tying his shoes. Kageyama turned around and began to yell at the blonde as M/N only chuckled.

The gym door began to open from the other side of the gym and out came the Seijoh players. M/N immediately began smiling as he saw one of his favorite aces.

"Iwa!" The boy called out as he began to run over to him. He leaped into the brunettes arms. "Hey M/N-san" the ace chuckled as he let the boy down.

"Long time no see, been awhile since I've been back!" M/N laughed as held onto Iwaizumi shoulders.

"You were literally here last week." Iwa deadpanned but soon held a smile. "And Tooru? Don't tell me he got caught up with fangirls again."

Iwa laughed as he started to remove his Seijoh jacket to get ready for the game. "No that idiot hurt his knee yesterday, he needed to go to the nurse for the go ahead for today." M/N only nodded before he looking behind Iwaizumi and waving to the team mates that stood by getting ready to warm up.

"So I see you and Kageyama are on the same team again. How that going?" He smirked at his friend.

Iwaizumi Hajime. Person #1 who knows me and Tobio are dating.

"Going really great. I get to see him more, plus we got some new trick up our sleeves." M/N chuckled as Iwa's smirk stayed on his face and nodded.

"Welp, imma get warmed up now. See your ass on the court Iwa!" M/N yelled as he jogged back to his team. The view of him smiling and the sound of his voice making the people on the top balcony scream even more. Which only caused more annoyance in the boy..