𝟛𝟞

"Tobio!" M/n ran down the stairs to catch up to his boyfriend who was just leaving. He hugged him from behind and nuzzled his face into the other boys warm hoodie. "Lemme spend the night at your place?"

"Why? It's a Monday." He asked, as he moved to be released from his boyfriends grip, and made it so they held hands instead.

"Yeah but Toka'a basically living with Kiyoko-san now. I don't wanna be left alone in the apartment tonight." He mumbled, swinging the two arms as they began to walk to the school gate.

"Your mom's not home yet?" Kageyama asked as he shuffled a bit to make his jacket close in on him more.

"Nope, she's gonna be gone for a couple of more days, since she gotta negotiate a deal." M/n answered.

"Bye love birds!" Sugawara screamed out as he and Daichi walked passed the couple. The two although flushed, groaned in annoyance.

"Fine let's just go." Kageyama mumbled out as he tightened his grip on M/n hand a bit and took him off to his home.

°
"Man I didn't expect it to be this cold alreadh." M/n said after a few moments of silence, shivering a bit.

"I think Miwa is home today, so I think she would have the heaters on around the house." Kageyama said with a bit of hope, also dreading the coldness. The free hand from either of the couple being the only source their hands were getting. M/n having enough to bare with the cool winds, stuffed his hand into Tobio's jacket pocket.

Instantly the two let out a sigh of relief as the warmth that surrounded them.

"When does your mom get back in town? She's been gone for almost the whole school year now that I think about it." The middle blocker pointed out, as the two neared the street the Kageyama residence stood on.

The setter shrugged, "Not to sure, since she's been relocated to help understaff hospitals she usually comes back around the holidays. So I would assume the week around Christmas."

Finally, they reach the residence, the door being unlocked they quickly hopped inside, enjoying the new found warmth. "We're home!" Kageyama called out, hearing that someone was in the kitchen.

"Oh Tobio, come get ready for dinner and clean yourself up a bit." Miwa said as she poked her head through the door, a bit frantic. "Oh M/n your here too. Ahh.. I think now's not the best time you vis-"

"Miwa! Is that Tobio?"

O h f U CK

Footsteps came quickly and the door to the kitchen was fully opened up and a new figure entered the entrance. The woman smiled brightly, her eyes seem as if they could be brought to tears.

"Aww Tobio! My baby!" Mrs. Kageyama ran up to her son and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

M/n internally panicking, subconsciously backing to the door.

°
A bit of a backstory.

Mrs. Kageyama scared the absolute shit out of M/n. Now, she never did anything wrong to him. But he knows that she's where Kageyama got his glare from, only hers was more...

Well, it made you feel like you were just going to hell.

Mrs. Kageyama was an all around nice and chill person. But as said, when you know a person who is hardly ever angry, you never know what to do what the very person is pissed off.

M/n has only seen her pissed off once for what Tobio had did.

And ever since he has been absolutely terrified of her.
°