𝟛𝟛

"Yes Daichi, he's been here with me for the past 10 minutes I can handle it." Sugawara spoke annoyed into his phone as Daichi called for what seemed the hundredth time to make sure M/n was doing okay.

He gave a quick bye and closed his phone. He looked up to the boys next to him. M/n with his kneels pulled up with his face buried in-between them, completely pushed up against the wall of an empty hallway.

Suga let out another sigh and wrapped an arm around the younger boy, softly rubbing on his back to help sooth him.

"M/n?" He called out hoping to get a response after the past silent 10 minutes. Unfortunately nothing came out of the boy not even a sobbing noise.

Suga looked towards his phone, the time was running short and they needed to be back soon in order to get there in time for the award ceremony.

"M/n I know you don't want to, but we have to go to the ceremony." M/n shook his head side to side while burring it more from sight.

I can't go back.

I can't go back.

I can't go back..

So what you did you idiot?!

God you ruin everything don't you?!

Such a clingy bitch, you leaped into his arms was that not enough?! You had to go and kiss him infront of everyone!!

And now he's going to back away again! After we just got him back!

Stop being so dependent on him! Isn't this what the break was for?!

He doesn't want you.

No one wants you.

You should just-

"M/n!" The boy flinched at the loudness echoing the hallway. He slowly lifted his head to the side seeing the end of the hallway. Hitoka and Saeko side by side, trying to be held back by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

Hitoka luckily being able to sneak past the liberos grasp and run down the hallway. "M/n! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" She knelt down in front of him and held his face in her hands, moving it side to side seeing if there was any indication he was hurt.

All the boy could do was shake his head, Hitoka sighed in relief and lossy hugged the boy. "I'm so sorry." One after another more pairs of arms fell in him, suffocating him in a group hug of those he was closes too.

He kept his mouth shut in order to keep the tears and sobs in better.

Why is it so cold..

°

Kageyama held himself up at the sink, trying to regain his breath. He placed his hands in the cold water, doing his best to focus on anything but panicking over what had happened.

Why did I run away like that. I didn't get a clear view of anyone's reaction.

God I'm so stupid.

Why do you have to be so scared.

I thought I was getting better at this.

He was so happy we I started to get better and comfortable.

We were so happy...

"Stupid!" He screamed he pushed his head down and let it drown in the cold water as he let out ragged breaths.

He didn't move at all when he heard the restroom door open, he stayed there and gripped the sink tightly, his knuckles turning white.

The water stopped running and the sound of the faucet being turned off echoed the room. Kageyama slowly raised his head, his arms and the floor now starting to get wet. He looked up to see Tsukishima looking right at him with an enraged but sympathetic look.