𝟛𝟝

"I want a full length explanation on how long this has been going on and why that occured last Friday at the game against Shiritorizawa." Sugawara stated firmly, staring down at the couple he had seated at the floor.

"WOO BACKSTORY TIME!" Nishinoya yell in excitement as he finished tying his gym shoes. Him along with Tanaka and the other first years, laid on the floor and excitedly waited for the story to start.

M/n sweat dropped as he looked at his friends, he looked over to Kageyama who was a blushing mess and glared at the ground.

"W-why don't we wait for after school Suga! Daichi will probably get mad if he finds that were not pract-"

"Oh I can assure you this is all right." Daichi said as he finally came through the gym doors with Asahi and remaining second years.

"It may not look like it but I like a good couple backstory." He chuckled and stood next to his vice-captain.

The two groaned and looked at one another. Kageyama raised a brow, "well you do it, I did say you were the one who's gotta suffer."

"You're so mean!"

"The longer you take with it, the more unbarring it becomes!" Tsukishima snickered from the group laying on the floor. M/n sent him a glare and looked back up to his two upper classmen.

"You two act like such parents ya know that?"

"Stop stalling!"

"Yeah get to the good shit!"

Wtf is this middle school?!

M/n took in a breath and looked to the ground, starting to pick at his nails. "We've been dating ever since my last month of middle school.."

"ALMOST TWO YEARS?!?" Some if not most of the team members screamed in shock. Sugawara began to also lay down infront of the couple, his smile growing wider and kicking his feet.

"Who confessed to who?!"

"10 bucks I bet it was Kageyama!" Nishinoya yelled, "nah nah bro, had to have been M/n!" Ryu protested. M/n chuckled.

"It was Tobio who dragged me aside after graduation and told me he liked me. You should've seen him! He was so nervous!"

"You don't have to tell them every detail!" Kageyama yelled smacking the boy on the head, his face becoming more flustered by the second.

"Wow, never thought I'd see the day we're Kageyama would get all embarrassed." Ennoshita snickered.

"But what about that whole thing last Friday? You two okay?" Asahi asked, curiosity and concern being heard in his question.

M/n smiled and nodded, "Yeah we're good, we talked things out."

"I hope you all aren't slacking and are putting in some work!" Coach Ukai as well as Takeda came in, making the boys flinch and instantly stand up and acted like they were all doing something.

"Nationals is around the corner and I don't want anyone falling behind and relaxing just yet. Remember these schools are the best of the best. Which means we need to be on our best game play!"

"Right.." the boys groaned out as they all started getting ready for receive practice.

"Hey M/n, you know we're Kiyoko and Hitoka are?" Daichi asked as he looked around to see if the two girls had arrived yet.

°
Saturday afternoon...

M/n and Kageyama cuddled on the couch watching [F/S], enjoying the slight warmth they got besides the little heater they had.