𝟛𝟟

"Here some extra blankets and pillows M/n."

"Thanks Miwa."

The middle blocker took the items from the older woman and walked back into Tobio's room. Careful about where he stepped as the lights were off. He gently placed the things on the messy bed and looked over to the giant closet to the side.

He sighed and walked over to it, kneeling at the front of it. "Tobio. You okay in there?" He moved pieces if the hanging clothes to find the boy pressed against the wall, head burried into his kneel.

M/n sighed and crawled into the space next to him, wrapping his arms around him and bringing him down to his chest.

He wasn't crying, he had stopped crying a while ago. It was just hurt.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come tonight."
M/n mumbled as he stroked his partners hair. The ravenette didn't respond, he only moved closer and tightly held onto the older boys shirt.

If I didn't come, nothing would've happened.

He wouldn't have told his mom anything. And now he's..

M/n continued to stroke his hair, "Let's move to the bed, yeah? It'll be more comfortable there." He spoke softly. After a few moments Tobio finally nodded his head. M/n set the boy back a bit and swiftly and not so graceful picked him up.

In the brief moments he saw the setters face, it only made his heart hurt more. His eyes have never looked so dark, as if they lost their light. Their spark.

M/n carefully placed the boy on the bed, taking a moment to grab an extra blanket and kinda wrap Tobio up a bit. After setting a few of the extra furniture on the bed.

He careful snuggled in and pushed the boys hair back from his face, seeing those all to hurting eyes.

M/n's heart ached, he knew it would be harder for when the time came for them to tell Tobio's mom about it.

Did he fell pressured to do it because of me. Because we told the whole team..my mom.. did I make him feel like he h a d to do it..?

"M/n.."

The middle blockers head peaked up and looked straight into Tobio's eyes, his looking straight back at him. M/n scooted closer, his hand delicately tracing over Tobio's face, "hmm?"

"Can we just..watch something..?" He softly asked, continuing to look into his eyes, pleadingly. The [H/C] boy gave a small smile and started to pull his phone from his back pocket, "of course."

He clicked on [F/S], considering how much M/n dragged Tobio into watching it over and over, the boy would know the outcome of the show and not get surprised or hurt when certain actions happen.

M/n pulled the blankets up as he held his arm out to hold the phone, the other burried under Tobio, soothingly rubbing his back.

°
"Your what..?"

"H- he's my boyfriend."

Tobio's hand gripped tighter onto M/n's. M/n didn't know what to do. He was scared to even more and inch.

"But- but you liked girls? You've always liked girls!"

"Mom, can we not do this tonight." Miwa intervened, trying to calm her mother down. "I just- I'm so confused. You never showed interest in guys why now?"

"Maybe you never knew because I never told you because you would react like this!" Tobio snapped back, trying to control is breath.

"Excuse me, do not use that tone with me young man, I'm just saying-!"