𝟜

"There is one condition though." Takeda held up the sheet of paper up to his vision.

"Kageyama has to be the setter for the whole game, and Yachi has to be there for the whole game as well." The H/C boy tsked as he gave a childish pout.

"What the hell" Tanaka said coming up the the crowd with a pissed face. "They only playing us cause they're out for Kageyama or something? And what's the whole deal with M/N having to play the whole time too?!"

"Ryu, calm down. It's just a practice match. Suga's still Karasunos official setter so we don't really need to worry about that." M/N came up smacking the bald second year in the head. "Right Suga?" The boy flashed a smile towards the third year. "Yeah"

"How the hell do you even know one of their players names?" Tanaka said rubbing his head, still holding onto his pissed expression.

"I'm kinda acquaintances with their Captain? Plus me and Tobio went to the same middle school as him."
________________

"So you still talk to Oikawa?" Kageyama asked as he ate the last bit of his meatbun while the couple walked to his home.

"Eh kinda. Honeslty Tooru's the one who always reaches out to me so" M/N trailed off as he took the last big bite of his meat bun. Kageyama only nodded at the response.

M/N looked over at the setter and wiggled his eyebrows "Why?~ Are you jealous or something Tobio~" the boy teased.

The ravenette's face turned many shades of red "WHAT- NO!" he yelled as he tried to hit his partner, obviously failing as M/N dodged it. M/N let out a giggle as he kissed Kageyama cheek, only making his blush worse.

"Don't worry Tobi, trust me. Tooru doesn't stand a single chance against you." Kageyama let out another tsk as he slowly grabbed his partners hand mumbling under his breath. While only led to M/N giggling even more.

"So, think you'll be ready for next Tuesday? With the quick attack?"

"I think so" Kageyama replied as his face finally started to cool down. "As long as that idiot doesn't mess up anymore than he has."

"Ya can't blame him, I mean he's never had a full on team to practice with, so just give him some time. He'll get the hang of it!" M/N stated optimistically as he started swinging his and Kageyama's hands.

"Oh and I forgot to mention" M/N said with a cheeky smile as they stopped infront of Kageyama's house. "It was really nice of you checking up on Suga after practice. I'm sure he appreciated it." M/N lifted the setters hand that he was holding and kissed it gently.

"Welp see ya Tobio! We should really plan another date soon!" M/N started to jog back down the way they came, leaving the poor boy to stand there flustered.

"YOU CANT JUST DO THAT OUT OF NO WHERE DUMBASS!" all Kageyama heard was a faded cackle as he looked down the street. He softly smiled to himself and looked at his hand.
________________

"Alright let's talk about positions" Daichi called out as he let the rest of the team settle onto the gym floors in a semi circle.

He pulled up a board showing all the positions. "Here's the plan I came up with."

"I'd like to have Kageyama and Hinata work as a pair. And Tsukkishima's our tallest player, so along with M/N you guys will be the middle blockers. I want to see the advantage we'd have against Seijoh with that." Daichi explained, as Tsukkishima sighed a fine and M/N only nodded in return.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Kageyama confused gaze.

So 'that's' what I forgot to tell him.