𝟙𝟜

Sorry for the amount of time skips in this one ^^"
____________

"Toka!! Common were gonna be late!" M/n knocked in his sister's door for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm ready now!" She exclaimed as she suddenly opens the door and quickly tried to pull her hair up into her signature side ponytail.

M/n chuckled and helped her put it into a nicer ponytail. "Why did you wake yo so late? Not really like you to sleep in." He chuckled.

"Ah well I was catching up on studying for the Midterms." She yawns out as they both begin to walk towards the kitchen to retrieve their lunches.

"Girl midterms aren't till two weeks from now! Why stay up so late when you'll probably forget??" He was genuinely confused.

Now M/n wasn't one to get bad grades, but he wasn't exactly known for being too in his class either.

"Well unlike you I really don't have clubs to keep me busy, so studying and organizing is really my fun time." She explains, taking a couple of juice boxes from the fridge and throwing them in her bag.

"Wait. Why aren't you at practice?! Don't you guys have like morning practice or something?!"

"Ah, well most of the team know I have a younger sibling who I prefer to walk to school to make sure she's okay!" He said confidently, as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh my knight in shining armour." Hitoka replied sarcastically, later giving out a little giggle. "Well let's get going, you were the one pestering me in not being late."
________________

As lunch break finally started, Hitoka could finally go back to relaxing and start enjoying the meal her mom prepared for her.

Before she can even get to unwrapping her bento box, she heard her name being harshly whispered towards the classroom door.

She slowly turned her head towards the door only to not be surprised to see her brother doing grabby hands.

She let out a sigh and reached in her bag for one of the juice boxes she got from earlier. She aimed and threw the box quickly before any of her classmates noticed.

"Headshot hehe" she laughed quietly to herself as M/n stumbled to the floor from the small impact. As soon as he opened his eyes he sent Hitoka glares, she only smirked back.

He reached for the juice box and stuck his tongue out at her, finally getting up and walking away.

He looked up to see Kiyoko walking in his direction and behind her a flustered Hinata surrounded by questioning classmates.

"Sup Kiyoko!" M/n greeted as to took as sip of his juice. She looked up, surprised but delighted to see the middle blocker.

"Hi Yachi-san. Surprised to see you're not hanging around Nishinoya or Tanaka." She giggled.

"Ah well, I need a break from them once in awhile, you of all people would understand." He let out a breath laugh. "Why are you here on the first years floor?"

"I could ask you the same thing." She said as she began to rummage through her papers.

"Well I came here to get my juice. Now your story!" He took another sip as Kiyoko giggled again. She finally pulled out a paper and showed it to the [H/C] male.

"I was hoping to find some first years to would be willing to be assist manager, and well eventually manager when I leave. I know we're getting stronger, and I want for whoever manger to continue it."