𝟞

"About time Tooru!"

M/N yelled from the other side of the court as Oikawa walked onto the court, getting the ball to serve.

"It's been a while playing an official game with you M/N-Chan, I hope you have new moves like me." The brunette smirked as he bounced the ball getting ready.

The whistle blew, Oikawa threw the ball in the air and immediately the ball was on the other side of the court.

HolY fuCk

Basically the whole team turned around to see the ball behind them. More cheers came from the stands as Oikawa gave a sly smirk to his friend.

M/N turned back and looked at the setter, a smirk coming across his own face. "Oh yeah this is gonna be fun."

The game continued on, the two teams neck and neck on the score board. Up until the point it was Oikawa's turn to serve again.

The H/C boy walked over to Tsukishima and pulled him down to his level. "Tooru's definitely gonna make his serve aim to you like last time, so as soon as he serves, move aside so I can pick it up."

Tsukishima simply nodded his head as the two went back to their positions.

As Oikawa severed the ball, M/N immediately ran to exchange positions and the middle blocker was able to pick it up. But unfortunately it went to the other side of the net. Their libero picked it up and directed it Oikawa. M/N mind began to race as his legs immediately carried him to the net.

Oikawa was obviously was going to set the ball to Iwaizumi, M/N had practiced so much with them in them during weekends and when his team didn't have practice he noticed their slight patterns.

He waited for Iwaizumi to have reached his peak jump to jump himself and stop the spike. And so, as Iwaizumi jumped, the middle blocker waited patiently for the right moment. Once he saw that the brunette was going to spike he quickly jumped and placed his hands in a kill block position.

It was blocked.

M/N landed, and placed his hands down. he looked up and smirked devilishly as he saw Oikawa's shocked expression.

The gym stayed silent for a bit till the girls from above started cheering as well as the Karasuno team. "Hell yeah, nice block N/N!! Tanaka came up and smacked the. boys back while giving a cheeky grin. "Thanks Ryu." M/N replied while rubbing his now aching back.

Kageyama looked at the middle blocker in awe, seeing his block in action - as well as his smirk- made him feel butterflies in his stomach. M/N noticed the staring and smiled "so whatcha think, Imma good middle blocker right? I'm not as tall as Tsukishima, but I got timing down!"

Before the ravenette could answer the whistle blew signaling for the next serve. "Oh shit, my turn to serve." the middle blocker quickly made his way over to the back of the court and prepared to serve.

Kageyama slowly looked back in front of him awaiting the serve, 'I think I just fell in love again.'

____________________

"Hell yeah! It feels so good to finally beat Oikawa's ass!" M/N giggled as the team walked back to the teams bus. "If we played with him for the whole match you know we would have lost." Kageyama stated bluntly.

M/N pushed a hand in front of his face and shoved him away "SHHshH shut up, let me just enjoy my victory." the setter let out a breathless laugh as they boarded the bus.

"But to answer your question from earlier M/N" Kageyama started as he seated toward the back of the bus, M/N following behind. "Your a good blocker." he gave a smile, the sunsets glow on his eyes making them shine even more. M/N gave a soft smile in return and leaned his head on his partners shoulder, "your not a bad setter yourself Tobi"