𝟙𝟡

Had to listen to a sad playlist so I could stop smiling while trying to make it all angst-
________________

Ah, finally the last day of Training Camp, everyone was looking forward to finally taking much needed breaks and sleep.

And for Karasuno, well they just wanted the penalties to stop.

As the team finally made their way down hill, there was one boy in particular who looked very out of it. As M/n finished running down the hill, he wasn't acting like all the other times he did.

he wasn't complaining, or dropping himself over his best friends or Kageyama. Instead he headed over to the managers for his bottle and towel and quietly sat on the grass like some of the other members.

This immediately alerted a few of his teammates, especially to the two who knew why he's upset in the first place.

Before anyone could make a move towards the [H/c] boy, the coach called them all back inside for the next game against Fukurodani. The team playing lined up, as the rest went over to their respective corner and waiting for the game to start.

Not long after the game began, and of course, Fukurodani was ahead. But not by a lot, Karasuno was doing surprisingly well, using all their training of the combos and Nishinoya's sets.

It was all going well, making everyone on the sides paying close attention to the teams.

All except for M/n. He was looking in the direction of the game, however his eyes seemed to be unfocused and he seemed to be deep in thought. Fortunately, Sugawara took notice of his behavior and pulled the boy by his arm dragging him to the back of everyone.

"Oh Suga. What's up?" M/n said trying to make his voice sound uplift and excited. Of course the vice-captain wasn't phased through the boys poor facade. He sighed and held the second year by his shoulders. "M/n are you okay? You're looking really out of it today. You know you can talk to me right?"

"You know you can talk to me."

you know everyone says that, but do they actual mean it. you know no one actually cares if you talk about your feelings with them. who are you kidding, probably no one wants to talk to you at all.

you're annoying, you're a distraction,

you're nothing to them.

M/n gave the best smile he could, "Thanks Sugawara-San but I'm fine. Thank you for your concern though!" he turned around and stayed there waiting for Sugawara to back in front incase he was called in.

You see, no one actually cares.

can you just shut up.

M/n looked up and tried to focus on the game, it would help his mind focus on something else.

His eyes widened as he saw Hinata jump for the ball, it was like everything was in slow motion, even from afar he could see the first years eyes calling out to the setter for a toss. And as if on instinct, the ball was pushed towards the boy.

A more parabola through, there it stops for a bit and fall the rest of the way.

he changed his sets..

for him.

They scored the point against Fukurōdani. Immediately the gym was erupted with screams and cheers from Karasuno, especially their signature duo.

The cheers became like ringing, Kageyama was smiling at everything else.

but him.

STOP BEING LIKE THIS BE HAPPY FOR THEM?!