𝟚𝟚

Two chapters in one day I'm spoiling y'all 😫🤌

F/f - Favorite Flowers
F/b - Favorite Book
F/dt - Favorite Dessert
F/g - Favorite Game
______________

The rain kept on pouring down, creating lots of muddy puddles on the side of the schools walk way.

M/n stood at the entrance hoping for the rain to pass by soon. "I should've listen to Oikawa-san and just brought an umbrella." He grumbled to himself.

Seeing that the rain wasn't going to pass anytime soon he placed his bag down and was about to sit down to wait it out.

"Yachi-senpai" he heard  a voice near him. There stood the Junior High first year setter, he held up and umbrella above himself.

"Oh Kageyama-kun, what's up?"

"Why are you staying here? There isn't practice today." He obviously stated. M/n chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well uh, I forgot my umbrella so, heh."

"Oh well, we can share one. Or you can have mine."  Kageyama suggested, already pointing the umbrella towards the second year, making the rain fall into himself.

M/n waved his hands and pushed the umbrella back onto the ravenette to stop him from being soaked. "Nono it's yours! How about just sharing it, if you don't mind?"

The setter gave a smile and nodded, M/n grabbed his bags and made his way under the umbrella.

He looked over to Kageyama, they were so close bumping shoulders. He was close enough to examine the first years mysterious eyes.

Knowing he was being looked at he turned to make eye contact the the second year, making the other jump. "Ah! Sorry! Staring habit!"

"Why do you stare at my eyes so much Yachi-senpai?" He was genuinely curious. Whenever they had breaks during practice, he would always catch M/n staring at his eyes and would turn away when ever they made eye contact.

"A-Ah well. My mom does things with advertising. So I've come to know alot of colors and their names. But your eyes.."

He turned to look back them.

"I'm almost certain they're not a color I've ever seen.

They're one of a kind."
_______________

M/n finished getting dressed and looked towards the window in his room. "Huh, looks like it's gonna rain today." He mumbled to himself. He exited his room and made his way to the restroom.

"Toka! Don't forget to take an umbrella! It looks like it's gonna rain!" The was a small okay before M/n proceeded with the rest of his daily routine.

When the two Yachi siblings arrived they went to their respective places. M/n made his way over to Nishinoya with a ball. "How about we practice spiking again? Your sets are getting better."

Nishinoya gave a smile, "sorry dude but I'm helping Shoyo with receiving today. I'm sure someone else would be willing to help you though!" He ran off as soon as he saw a certain setter walk into the gym.

M/n gave a confused look and shook his head, he turned around to see if he could find Sugawara.

Of course he didn't find him.

He really had to be late today.

M/n looked around, his mind and heart conflicted on whether or not to ask him for help.