𝟚𝟡

IM ALIVE H O LY-
thankyou all for being patient, I'm sorry the book was on a short hiatus.
Updates are still gonna be awhile to come out but not as long as this one was I promise 💀

Anyways enjoy :D
andsorryformisspellings
_____________________________

"N/n - Chan!" a voice was heard as the Karasuno team made their way to the court where they would have their match. M/n let out a sigh, but smiled non the less as he stopped and started walking backwards towards the voice. 

"I'll meet you guys at the game!" was all he said before he turned around and was met with his two upperclassmen from Seijoh. "Hi Toru, Iwa!" he chuckled nervously as he noticed Iwaizumi's pissed off expression. 

Oikawa remained giving his signature smile although it was a bit obvious that he was still a bit mad at the middle blocker. "You have a lot of explaining to do kid." Iwaizumi said sternly, making M/n roll his eyes. "Geez your such a dad, it wasn't that bad."

Oikawa placed a hand on top of the younger boys head, ruffling his hair a little. M/n looked up and saw a more genuine and sad smile. "N/n - Chan, you know you don't have to sugar coat it for us right? We're your friends too and we want to be there for you when your at your lowest. Were just mad at ourselves for no reaching out sooner."

M/n's eyes widened and his expression soon turned into a small smile, "God you're so sappy sometimes Toru." He pulled the brunette down slightly for a hug, which Oikawa gladly took the opportunity to squeeze the poor boy.

Ya'know, they hardly see each other so this is one of the only times Oikawa would get. 

"Bitch, I can't breath!" M/n struggled to let out, tapping the older boys arm signaling to let go. Oikawa did indeed finally let go, letting out a little chuckle. Feeling another hand come on his head again, he looked towards the direction of Iwaizumi who was giving him a small smile. "You're ass better be in the game today."

"Right." 

_______________________________

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take so long! Toru wouldn't let go of me, he's so clingy." M/n said slightly out of breath as he tired switching his shoes as fast as possible to start stretches. 

"That's extra serve practice for you when we get back M/n!" Daichi called out not caring for the excuse. "Daichi why have you forsaken me!"

"Stop crying you baby and do your stretches." Sugawara chuckled as he pushed the boy down not the ground  and continued to help in stretch. 

Kageyama pouted as he turned back to toss to Hinata to practice their quick, the redhead looking back with a small smirk. "Jelly-yama~" Hinata called out in a singsong voice, which provoked the ravenette to throw the ball at the ginger in attempts to shut him up. 

"You two stop fighting we got a game in a few minutes!" Tanaka called out, trying to stop the two from making more of a scene for the people on the stand and on the other side of the net to see. 

M/n and Sugawara chuckled at the three as they finished up their stretches. Instead of letting go of M/n's hand when he finally pulled him up, he yanked the boy closer to him. "So what was the whole thing at the fair huh?~" 

M/n's face became pale, he chucked nervously and pulled at the collar of his shirt. "Ha- ah I don't know what you're referring to Suga-san." he tried his best to keep a straight face, Sugawara never failed to make him feel intimidated when trying to get information out of him. 

A whistle blew signaling the team to line up to start the game. 

To whatever god is out there thank you!