𝟙𝟛

"Alright are you guys ready?" Daichi said was the boys were doing their stretches on the court.

Although for one boy, he looked really out of it.

"Hey N/n, you good?" A hand was placed on the [H/C] males shoulder, he was staring at the floor of almost 5 full minutes.

The middle blocker turned back to see Sugawara, who had a look of concern.

"Huh? Are we playing now?" He asked as he began to slowly get back up. His whole body felt numb, getting up was it's last wish.

"Ah no. I just wanted to know if you were good. You were staring at the floor for a while."

"Ah well you see my dear suga, the floor is just very interesting." The middle blocker remarked, trying to play off the situation as a joke.

Sugawara only returned a deadpanned face and sighed. "You know you can talk to me whenever you need to right?"

M/n gave a soft yet sad smile "of course Suga."
__________________

"M/n! Come switch with Tsukishima." Coach Ukai called out to the second year.

"LETS GOO!" the middle blocker basically jumped his whole way over to the bench to get switched in.

They were currently playing against Date Tech, and right now it wasn't looking so good. Date techs number 7 keeps giving them trouble wether it be blocking or spiking.

The whistle was finally called and M/n was subbed in.

"Common M/n! Get us a few points!!" Nishinoya called from the back row. Tanaka came from the side and smacked the poor boy on the back.

"Don't get scared bro! Remember we're there to back you up!" He gave a playful but reassuring smile.

M/n returned one back and readied in his position.

Date Tech served the ball and it made it over the net, which of course was then received by Daichi.

Unfortunately it was too off to be put into a spike, so Tanaka went to cover and hit it back to the other side of the net.

Okay stay focused. Watch the ball. Just like Kuroo taught you.

He kept his eyes in the ball, seeing as they were going to set up for a spike Kageyama came to the boys side for aid.

Kageyama saw the setter jump for the ball, and immediately his instincts told him to start jumping. However he was hold back with the tight grip on his shirt.

Not yet.

Finally M/n detected where the ball was going immediately he jumps, his hand aimed upwards instead of downwards like Kageyama's.

The ball made contact with M/n's left hand, "One Touch!!"

Nishinoya dived in to get the ball from the back. Which made it's way over to the setter and then the spikers hand.

And then the floor.

The whistle blew and instantly M/n was tackled by the shorter 2nd year. "M/n!! That was great! The ball was set up perfectly and everything!!"

The middle blocker chuckled, his gaze of course falling onto his partner. Seeing him give a smile, giving off the vibe of good job and God I want to hug you right now.

To be honest the last one M/n made up in his head. The poor boy was just so touched starved over the past weeks.

But of course he didn't want to make his partner uncomfortable in anyway.