𝟛𝟘

M/n sighed as he finally entered his room after a long day of playing and yelling afterwards back the gym.

He quickly took out his phone and immediately went to his contacts to start a call.

'Hello?'

"EMI BITCH WHERE TF WERE YOU?!" M/n abruptly screamed into the phone with frustration.

'BITCH TF YOU MEAN?! IVE BEEN WORKING ALL DAY???

M/n sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "EMI KARASUNO AND AOBA JOHSAI PLAYED TO TODAY! YOU'RE THE DAMN MANAGER!"

The was a moment of silence followed by a bit of laughter by Emi's end.

'so that's why Oikawa and Iwaizumi are blowing up my phone's
______________

Fu C K.

M/n mentally cursed at himself as he examined the still forming bruise he had on his forehead from yesterday's game.

He brushed his fingers over it flinching at the slight pain it brought.

Do I put a bandage over it? That would make it to obvious no? And then I can't play

Concealer? No. I literally keep forgetting to buy a new one. Shit.

"M/n! Hurry up! We have to be on the bus to leave by 6!" Hitoka called out from downstairs. "Fuck. Coming!" He yelled back out, frantically trying to pull down some of his hair to cover up the bruise completely, ending up covering an eye in the process.

"Sorry! Sorry! Was finishing up some stuff." he tried to excuse himself as he made his way down the stairs, finally reaching the front door and slipping on his shoes. "I don't need to know your business in there dude." Hitoka faked gagged to poke fun at the older sibling.

"Hurry up, if they leave without us Mom is not gonna be able to drive us there, she has a meeting today." Hitoka explained as she checked her bag one last time to make sure she had everything. As the blond was occupied M/n looked around the rack sent to the door to see if there was something there to cover his forehead. Finally he spotted a [F/C] beanie he had never taken back to his room like his mother instructed him so many times.

He stood up in a swift motion and quickly place the beanie upon his head making sure his hair stayed down to cover up the bruise.

it's getting chillier so they really can't blame me for wearing a simple beanie. plus I look good man.

"Alright let's get going then." M/n said as he made his way to open the front door and let the girl go through. "Good luck kids!" they heard their mother say from upstairs, they said their goodbyes and left just in time to make it to the bus everyone would take to their game.

______________

"About time you guys go here, coach was close to leaving you behind!" Tanaka laughed as he offered to take the bags from the Yachi's and place then on the compartment on the side of the bus. "Sorry! I didn't wake M/n early enough to get ready." Hitoka excused the two only making the other second years chuckle.

"No need to apologize for M/n, Hitoka-chan" Ennoshita said placing a reassuring pat on her shoulder, "we know how much of a lazy bum M/n can be" he said while chuckling. M/n tsked and pushed his bag into the side of the bus compartment, "Common man! I haven't been staying up late watching shows recently, cut me some slack!" his reasoning only making them chuckle again and boarded the bus.

M/n huffed and followed behind them boarding the bus, however he wouldn't have that sour expression for long as the sight of his favorite rave netter appear in front of his eyes. Well it wasn't really a pretty sight, he and Hinata were bickering as always, along with Tsukishima's salty remarks.