𝟙𝟝

The whistle blew, signalling the last point of the last set with Nekoma. M/n let out a frustrated sigh as he took the towel from Hitoka and wiped his face.

"Damn Kurro, couldn't go a little easier on your old buddy pal?" He asked, even though he knew it was near impossible, especially in training camp. He just had little hope that things might actually go easy if he was on the court against Nekoma.

"Now that just wouldn't be much of a training now would it be dear N/n" the roosterhead smirked making the middle blocker stick out his tongue like a child.

"Alright everyone, diving drills!" Daichi called out, making everyone sluggishly make their way over to form a line.

"Ryu!" M/n harshly whispered to his friend. " Shouldn't Tobio and Sho be here by now?"

The wing spiker only gave a shrug, "It honestly all depends on how fast those two were able to finish their make up work. And if Saeko didn't get into a car crash.

After doing their laps there was a short break for the team as Fukurodani and Ubugawa High we're still going at it. M/n made his way to his younger sister and kneeled down next to her.

"Hey Toka has-"

"Sorry N/n but just like the other 10 times you asked he hasn't replied." Toka interrupted as she tried her best to copy down notes from Kiyoko.

She swiftly reached inside her pocket and pulled one of the two phones there out. M/n let out a sad sigh as he turned on his phone just to see no notifications.

Maybe he's just busy? Yeah totally! He's probably arguing with Hinata. Or they probably had to stop and get gas.

He opening his phone and went to his messages, clicking on Kageyama's contact, all he saw was the messaged he sent nearly 4 hours ago. There was no reply, only a mark that said it was seen.

The gyms door gave a creaking, catching the whole gyms attention. "Hey look at that they're still going at it!" A voice called out.

M/n moved to Nishinoya, where he could get a view of the from door. A familiar blonde made her way through the door while a specific pair came following behind her.

"Hey Big Sis!" Nishinoya called out, M/n gave her a frantic way with both of his hands as if he seemed like a fan girl. "Hey you two!" She yelled and started to head over to the team.

She brought both Nishinoya and M/n into a tight hug, almost suffocating them. "Ohh it's been forever since I've gotten to hug you guys!!"

M/n patted her side, "Saeko, can't breath!" She immediately let them go and let out a chuckle "woops sorry! Got a little to excited there."

"Well sorry Sis bit now that Kageyama and Hinata are here we gotta get back to the games." Tanaka deadpanned as he yanked the two boys away as they waved by to the older Tanaka.

Once they finally reached where the team was gathered for the next game, M/n finally got to see his partner. As if he was a magnet, he was instantly by his side and hugging him.

"Dude what the fuck why didn't you answer my text I was worried you wouldn't make it on time."

He felt Kageyama's hand's grab onto his arms and pull him away from the hug.

"Sorry. About that my phone died, and right now there's just.." he looked around to see if anyone saw the two hugging. "Too many people right." M/n finished off.

The setter noticed the change in attitude, however before he could speak the game was signaled to start.

M/n looked up and tried to give an encouraging smile, "go kick Shinzen's ass!"
________________