Chapter Four

I woke up at like 5:00 in the morning. I was soo fucking tired that I felt like I could fall on the floor and sleep again. But I forced my self up anyway. I put on my blue sweater and jeans and my Jordan's sneakers and I went out to stupid school. But when stated John came behind me and pushed me. I fell on the floor my knee bleeding. "John what the hell" I said angrily "hi Ty ty!" Said John. I got up from the floor and pushed John away from me. I kept walking but then John came up to me again and stared looking at me for a long time then he said "good. Your the perfect cute boy for tylee!" "Now. I'm gonna tell her you like her! Yay!" And then he ran away. I was soo pissed off at him. "Oh no" I thought "what will she say?" I got afraid that tylee was gonna hate me after John tells her. I calmed myself down and try to forget about it. "Come on Tyler" I said to myself "just get on with the day" I still was thinking about that but I didn't show or talk about it too much. Every thing went fine after that not until history class. "Ok students" said the teacher " you have to do a project with your partner" "I will chose the partners" as the teacher starts naming the partners I was bored to death I just sat there next to link and Clare. Until the teacher called my name. "Tyler your gonna be with...... Hmmm tylee" my heart stopped. My face turned red. "T-tylee?!" I said in my head. After class I felt unsure of myself. And didn't eat in a very long time.