Chapter Five

I went home and went up stairs. I saw Kira. "Hey Kira" I said "hey" said Kira. I went into my room. "Just cause the stupid project needs to be started tomorrow doesn't mean I'll do nothing" i thought. For half of my day I was doing half of the project. The rest I left on tylee. Tomorrow we will have to be together at ones house to do the project. I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to bring tylee here cause of my dad. So I will have to get to her house...... With out geting caught from my dad. I worried that I might mess up that day so I planned it out the best I can. After I was done with my part of the work. I texted tylee that tomorrow I was coming to her house. "Ok just watch out for my dumb brother John he's freaken annoying" she texted me. I felt better about what happened earlier. I had nothing else to do. So I decided to play my guitar. I started to play a great tune that I really liked. It was one of my favorite songs. I sung my song softly. But when I was done the window opened. Zack came out of it. "Omg got that on video putting it on Instagram!" Zack screamed and jumped out of my window. "Really zack really" I thought after that I kept playing peacefully. And I kept singing. I felt more relaxed. I thought about tylee.