Chapter Thirteen

I didn't get really good sleep at all. I had soo much pain just by going on the bed I tried to relax but I couldn't I was shakeing and shivering for no apparent reason. Day after day week after week I just couldn't. My eyes just became horrible. My face full of hate and death. I pretended to be fine when I face timed tylee. My feelings were powerful for her. I don't know why. I've been acting strange around her. I was happy her dad finally better. I was happy that she was happy. But I was not complete. I will never be complete. I missed my mom. I cried softy on my bed. Day after day week after week. I was alone. Every day I was dying and losing pieces of myself. And I was never open. I never told anyone about this. Not even tylee. But I wanted to though. She became my friend. And I knew it. But to me she's more than my friend. And I thought of her. Thinking of her made me feel more sad. Not cause she doesn't like me cause I think "if only my mom was here" I thought about her and tylee. All day and night. Those were the two people that ment most to me. I cried. I felt like dying. But I never showed it. I wished tylee was here. It made it worse the fact that my dad lied to me. And anyway he is the reason I'm not with tylee, the reason my mom died and the reason I'm like this. I wanted to kill him. Right now I just wanted to be with tylee. For some reason she makes everything better for me.