Chapter Fourteen

Three weeks later I finally healed complety. I took my casts off and the patch on my eye. I still had a lot of stitches on my body. But I was fine now. Except in my head. I walked home myself. I took of my jacket I didn't care anymore. I walked into the house. And noticed my dad came home. He pushed me too the ground. It hurt like hell but I didn't care anymore. I went upstairs into my room and I slammed the door. And then I wrote something in my math notebook (the picture above) and then I ripped the page and trew it out the window hoping someone will get it to show a bad example of life: me. I went on my bed. Me and tylee was so close together now. I grabed my phone and litterly said "I'm gona text her I like her or else I will stop breathing" and that's what I did. I told myself "I needed to make the next step" "and even if she hates me I WILL respect that" I said so I texted her "hey tylee" "hey" she texted back "um I need to tell you something" "yes?" She texted "well-well I-i like you as a crush" after I wrote that I dropped my phone. I felt like an idiot for doing that. "I'm dead crap" I told myself "she will answer me back angrily or she will just ignor me for a week" my heart pumping faster than ever. I was shaking. I was speechless.