Chapter Twenty Seven

"Tyler!" Someone yelled. "Tyler!" "Gah!" I yelled as I hit the wall into my head again. I got up and found white bandages raped on my head. My head still hurt like hell, but less than before. I realized that person calling my name was nobody. "I must be hearing things" I thought. "Ugh maby a quick nap won't hurt" I said softy.

*in Tyler's dreams*
I was asleep in my bed, but it felt different. My bed was bigger and someone else was sleeping next to me. Then I hear someone running, and then they jump on me and the unknown person. "Mommy! Daddy! Come on time to wake up!" Said the person. "That voice sounded like a little girl voice" I thought. "And she called me daddy? Wait a second...." I turn around and opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw on the other side of the bed. It was tylee. I was surprised in my head but I couldn't do it in real life cause I was tired as hell. So tired, that I fell asleep right after I looked at tylee. I sensed that tylee awoken to deal with the little girl. And before she did, I felt her small hand run through my soft, dark, brown hair. "Oh Tyler" I heard her say. And I knew this was a dream. But now I had this strange feeling that all the way at tylee's house, tylee is asleep just like me and dreaming the same thing at the same time. In the dream, I heard tylee say "come on ally, I'm gona make breakfast for you" I thought of tylee wile I was asleep on the couple bed..... Until my alarm clock went on and my phone was ringing. I woke up.