Chapter Twelve

A week later I was finally ready to leave the hospital. I wasent fully healed. My right eye is patched up my arm had a cast and so did my leg. My chest and abdomen were wrapped in white bandages. It didn't hurt unless it touches something. Tylee and link were helping me out. I don't know why John and starlight were here. They were useless. They were just jumping, runing , skipping , singing and screaming. "Starlight please don't run" said link "you remember the last time you ran and got lost" "ok!" She said crazily. But she didn't listen. She and John ran outside into another store and ran all around the store makeing a huge mess. We were lucky that Carolina and Jason were there to stop them.

When I got home
I struggled to walk in the house. It hurt to walk. I went in the house and walked upstairs. I was wondering where Kira was. And my dad was gone too. I was happy about that. I went in my room and quickly jumped on my bed cause my leg was hurting like hell. "Owwwwch!" I yelled. I decided to play video games. I was playing the walking dead. And wile I was playing I face timed tylee on my I pad. It was fun face timing her. "Hey Tyler" she said "hey" I said back. I was relaxing after dinner. I fell into a deep sleep.