Chapter Six

I was walking to tylee's house to do the project. I went in her room. She was waiting for me there but somehow me and her forgot about the project and started hanging out "tylee" I said "yeah" she said. "I-i like you you know, as a crush." And then we kissed. I woke up. *GASP* my eyes wide open and I had a shocked face. I started fastly and heavily breathing. "DAMM TYLER" I told myself. "WHAT HAS GOTEN INTO YOU" I got out of bed shaking like I was in Antarctica. I was freezing cold.

Later That Day.......
I walked to tylee's house (once again) and I ring the doorbell tylee opened the door. "Hey Tyler" she said. "hey" I said back "well let's finish that project" she said. "ok" I said. We took a few hours but we finished it. So me and tylee hung out. It was awesome. I realized I grew to know her more. And I was comfortable around her. I was more open to her and I trusted her completely. But in the middle of our talk I got a text message...... From my dad. I exploded. I was scared all of a sudden. I left tylee's house quickly. I ran down the street until I got to my house. I walked into my house it was dark. I walked upstairs. "Kira?" I called. I kept walking until something came behind me. And shot me in the heart. I worried about tylee. And her dad and Kira , Carolina and link I even worried about my mom...... "It was over" I said to myself feeling worse than ever in my life........ I knew I was gonna die........ I saw darkness.