Chapter Twenty Three

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I fell from my bed to the floor, hitting my head. My vision blurred cause the very hard impact on the floor. Got got up half asleep and went into the bathroom. I looked to see a huge bruises and gashes on my head. And right in the middle, there was a huge wound that hurt like hell. I touched it and I fell in pain. I broke part of my skull. "Fuck" I said annoyed. "Man that had to be the worst dream I've ever had" I thought. We had spring break so we didn't have school. So today I planed to hang out with tylee in person. This was my first time of course, so I was nervous. But when I was texting tylee before I go something hit my head and I passed out.

Later that day...

I opened my eyes in pain. My head was more broken than before and I had more pain. I realized I was in my bed again. I tried to get up but I couldn't move my arms. I looked at my hands and they are tied up. I tried to escape but I couldn't. And then I saw my dad. My eyes widen. He looks at me with an evil glare. I look to my left and I see another bed that was Kira's bed, and I saw Kira unconscious with her hands tied up too, just like me. "What do you want dad!" I yelled angrily at him. "Well I suppose you thought I will never find out, right?" He said firmly. "About what?" I said. He showed me the news and what happened to me and link. "Dad! That wasn't my fault!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "It was John!" "It's your fault cause you had the idea of letting your friend drive your car" he said. "Not that I care about him. But I'm proud of you Tyler." He said. "What!" I yelled. I was shocked when I heard that. "What did I do good enough for you?!" I said angrily. "Hurting your friend." He said "since this is your fault you hurt your friend and nearly killed him. He's holding in the pain now, but when he loses his strength he will suffer because of you. But I'm still mad at you for breaking the car so in punishment you will not go to your stupid girl friends." "She's not my girl friend! She's she my friend!" I yelled. "And anyway why do you have Kira here?!" "To keep you company" he said evilly. He walked out of the room and locked me and Kira In the room. I was pissed. "I have to escape! I have to!" I thought. I was struggling to escape. And when that was happening I worried about tylee. I wish I was with her. Maby I was wrong. My connection with her is growing stronger that ever. Maby we were dating. Maby she was my girl friend.