Chapter Nine

I was so shocked. I litterly couldn't move. And I stared at her like she was a crazy person. She hugged me. I didn't know what to say at all... But I hugged her back it felt soo good from all the pains all the torcher in my life I felt like another piece of me went together. "Listen Tyler" she said "your dad isn't really you and Kira's dad." "He is evil" "and that storm was made by him." "I've should of known before." "He only trust Kira because she look more like him" "when he dies he want Kira to take his place" I was speechless. I got so pissed inside my head. Then I worried about tylee. I put an upset expression. "Tylee" I said "she must feel very bad" I thought I just wanted to come over there and help her. "Well Tyler do you really want to come back to life?" She asked "yes!" I said desperately "I can bring you to life again but only once after you die again you can't come back to life again" she said "oh-ah ok." I said. All of my pain didn't go away it hurt soo hard I was barley alive. I think cause John and starlight were jumping on me wile I was dead making me have more pain that ever in my life. I could also tell that tylee was there too. I herd her crying and telling them to stop jumping on me. I still saw darkness. I was out for about a week. But at least I was alive now. I thought. I still worried about tylee. I felt depressed about everything.