Chapter Sixteen

I was looking down. Blood everywhere. And in my hand I had a bloody knife. My face looked furious with blood stains, wounds and bruises. My eyes full of hate. My body also had blood stains, wounds and bruises. They hurt real bad, but I didn't care anymore. I lifted the knife up and held it to my face. I looked at it. My reflection showed like a mirror. "I looked horrible!" I thought. I was scared of myself all of a sudden. The thing I thought would never happen just did happen.... I'm turning into my dad. I looked at my face it looked like my dads face when he was my age. "No, this can't be happening" I thought "no! why!?" I yelled my room was a mess and all ruined. I destroyed my room, just like my dad would do when he's angry. My fists were bleeding. "Did I have to be like this?!" I thought panicking. I had a panic attack. "Tylee will never like me if she new this!" I said loudly. I calmed down in a few minutes. "I'm fucked up" I told myself. I was breathing fastly my heart beating the fastest in my life. I was freezing. I was shaking like crazy. I got up. "I need to hide my wounds" I said and I grabed white bandages and wraped them around my wounds and cuts. And then i grabbed the stuff I need and jumped out the window. "I'm never going back" I said softly. I walked to the park and sat under the tree. I was cold, tired and alone. I felt lonely. I wished tylee was with me. I lost my mom, I lost my sister, I lost my real dad, I lost my home. I lost everything except one thing: tylee. I lost her in person. But I still had her in my head. I fell into a deep sleep, hoping no one will find me.