A New Adventure

Hey guys! I doubt I need an introduction but it's me, Bucky! I know, I know, I'm amazing, hold your applause.

It has been four years since our last adventure and two years since Addison and Zed's wedding. I know, crazy right? But first, let's talk about me.

Since the last time when I helped take care of Wren who was ill from the virus that was threatening to kill off the wolves, I've come a long way. First of all, I am finally finishing my last two years of Medical school, go me. I have to say the practicing medicine has been super rewarding, not to mention I love the feeling of being needed by other people.

Besides that however, I am still going strong with my amazing Zombie girlfriend, Ziva. That's right, you heard me. I, Bucky Buchanan, have a zombie girlfriend.

If you had told me back in high school that I would be dating a Zombie, I would have laughed in your face. But now, I couldn't imagine not having Ziva in my life.

She's loving, caring, funny, smart, and she's not afraid to tell me when I'm not being my best self. I hate to admit it, but Addison was right, zombies are pretty cool.

Now, as much as I would like to continue talking about how amazing I am, I suppose I should tell you about the others too.

Where should I start? I know, Addison and Zed. Zed is currently playing professional football and Addison gets to cheer him on as a professional cheerleader for his team. They are living together in their own little home on the outskirts of Seabrooke and are still madly in love.

Bree and Bonzo recently tied the knot last year after Bonzo proposed by playing Bree a private concert and then getting down on one knee. It was sweet I'll admit.

As for what they are doing, Bonzo is now the band teacher at Seabrooke High and Bree is a Pre-K teacher at Seabrooke Elementary School. Nothing real exciting.

Now for the wolves. Will and Winnie are engaged as are Walker and Wynter. Willa and Wade are going strong but the question has yet to be popped.

Will, Winnie, Wynter, Willa, and Wyatt all run a boutique together that sells zombie and werewolf inspired clothing to add some diversity to Seabrooke's simple wardrobe. I'll admit, their clothing is pretty awesome.

Wade on the other hand got his degree and now works as a guidance counselor at Seabrooke High helping troubled teens. From what I heard, he's really good at it.

Now, Wyatt and Eliza. They're still madly in love, but neither seems eager to discuss the next step in their future. Guess we'll have to wait and see on those two.

On the bright side, Eliza is now a leading technology specialist at Z-Tech. Talk about a step up from being a intern. Now she gets to be Dr. Andrews right hand man, or... a... woman.

Lastly, Zoey, Wanda, and Wren are finishing their senior year at Seabrooke High. Hard to believe how much they've grown.

When they graduate, Wren wants to study Art, Wanda wants to attend beauty school and open her own salon, and Zoey wants to get into veterinary medicine. Pretty cool right?

Now that we've got that covered, lets get back to me. Just kidding, I know you've heard enough.

The truth is guys, everyone is starting their lives and living life to the fullest. That's not to say that things will be easy or that we won't run into trouble along the way.

However, I believe that that when it comes to us, we can handle anything that comes our way as long as we stick together. I mean, who really knows what's in store?

Well, I'll let you discover that for yourselves. Later guys!

Author's Note

Hope you guys enjoyed this introduction to the latest installment in my Zombies Series. Look forward to more coming in the future!

                         -Meloetta246