The Proposal

"Hi Zed! Can you believe we got everyone together to come see you? It wasn't easy. But Addison said the doctors think it will help for you to hear our voices. You helped all of us when we were sick, so we want to return the favor, right guys?"

"Wynter...."

"Yeah, we want you to remember that there are people here who care about you and want you to be okay. We're not giving up on you Zed."

"Walker..."

"Addison is so worried about you. We all are. I know I didn't take you seriously at first, but you helped me see that we could all come together as one. Come back to us Necrodopolis, we're waiting on you."

"Willa..."

"Good or bad, everything happens for a reason. I know that this is something none of us expected, but I hope that in the end it brings us even closer together. Time is precious Zed, and time is counting down to when that baby will be born. We all know Addison is going to want you there. Don't keep her waiting."

"Wade..."

"Zed, my sister loves you more than anything in this world. Seeing her cry over you was the hardest thing I ever had to watch. I know we didn't always see eye to eye, but now I'm proud to call you my friend. Wake up Z. Seabrooke isn't the same without you."

"Wyatt..."

Bucky took a deep breath as he pulled up in front of the small, brick Zombie Town home. He could do this. The plan was all laid out, he just had to follow it.

Ziva stepped out of the house, her green hair was pulled back in a braid and she was wearing a simple green dress with black flats.

Bucky felt his throat go dry as she approached his car

Bucky felt his throat go dry as she approached his car. Ziva looked absolutely stunning. It was moments like this that he wondered how he had gotten so lucky.