Chapter Eleven

Myrtle and Primrose lay in the same bed with Buttercup laying in between them. It's hard to sleep since I can't stop worrying about Katniss, Primrose told Myrtle. Same here, I understand, and tomorrow we'll see if Katniss is still alive or not, Myrtle told Primrose.

I'm really not looking forward to hearing if Katniss got killed or seeing her get killed, Myrtle thought to herself. Myrtle moved to lay on her back to get comfy. Buttercup meowed and rubbed his head on Myrtle's arm. 

Myrtle began to pet Buttercup which made him purr happily. Myrtle and Primrose both smiled at Buttercup. It's great that Buttercup can make us both smile especially during a time like this, Myrtle told Primrose. I know it is, Primrose replied.

Buttercup then rolled on his back so Myrtle and Primrose both rubbed his belly. I am glad that you have Buttercup here to be there for you like how Blue is there for me since I find having an animal brings more comfort more than a person does like when I'm feeling sad, stressed or scared, Myrtle told Primrose. 

I realized that after having Buttercup, Primrose told Myrtle. I am glad you found and adopted him because he's a good cat, Myrtle told Primrose. I'm glad too and that he likes you, Primrose replied. It's obvious he likes you more for good reasons, Myrtle told Primrose.

Primrose rolled over to lay on her side facing Myrtle and Buttercup. We should try going to sleep now, Primrose said. I'll try however I still find it hard to go to sleep since I worry for Katniss and I don't feel sleepy at all yet but I'll try to go to sleep, Myrtle said. Myrtle and Primrose stopped petting Buttercup.

Goodnight, Primrose told Myrtle. Goodnight, Myrtle told Primrose. Primrose closed her eyes. Myrtle closed her eyes too even though she didn't feel sleepy yet due to fear and worry for Katniss. 

This is going to be a very long and boring night if I get no sleep since I ain't feeling sleepy yet, Myrtle thought to herself. Myrtle rolled over to lay on her side facing Primrose and Buttercup. However Myrtle felt annoyed how she couldn't fall asleep because of the hunger games and Katniss being in it.