Chapter Nineteen

Myrtle met Primrose halfway to running to her house. Did you see the footage? Primrose questioned Myrtle. I saw Katniss and Peeta with the berries, I was scared they were both going to kill themselves, Myrtle told Primrose.

I'm so happy the rule was changed so that both Katniss and Peeta would be winners, I can't wait until Katniss gets back and to ask her when did she and Peeta become a couple, Primrose happily told Myrtle. It'll be nice when Katniss and Peeta return, Myrtle said.

So what do you think of that kiss between Katniss and Peeta since we haven't kissed yet? Myrtle questioned Primrose. I was expecting you to make the first move since you're so much braver than I am, Primrose answered Myrtle.

Well if you want we could have our first kiss right now, You can be brave too, Myrtle told Primrose. Primrose walked closer to Myrtle and leaned her head closer and soon she kissed Myrtle. Primrose making the first move to kiss Myrtle surprised Myrtle. Myrtle closed her eyes and kissed Primrose back. 

They both enjoyed how soft, good and warm the kiss was and the happiness the both felt. Since this was both their first kiss they both also felt nervous. 

They ended the kiss once they had to breath again. Seeing Primrose smiling also made Myrtle smile happily. That felt nice for our first kiss, Myrtle told Primrose. I'm relieved to hear that, I thought something could go wrong or that something embarrassing would happen, Primrose told Myrtle.

Do you want us to head to your house or to mine or we could just sit down here? Myrtle questioned Primrose. We can sit down here for now, Primrose told Myrtle. Primrose sat on the ground and Myrtle also sat on the ground beside her.

Author's Note: What do you think of Myrtle and Primrose finally having their First kiss? I enjoyed writing that part since with them seeing Katniss and Peeta won the hunger games  I figured it was finally the right time for them to have their first kiss.