Chapter Twenty

Myrtle cheered beside her family, Gale and Primrose who was sitting on Gale's shoulder's and Mr. Everdeen with everyone else in the crowd at Katniss and Peeta's return. Many of the people continued clapping their hands and cheering.

Katniss and Peeta held hands and put it up in the air and they were both smiling.

Myrtle and her family, like Primrose, Mr. Everdeen and Gale were eager to catch up with Katniss later on. 

⁓ ⁓ ⁓

I'm so happy you're back, I missed you, Myrtle told Katniss. I missed you too, Katniss told Myrtle. I'll go now so you can catch up on missed time with your mom and Primrose, Myrtle told Katniss.

I'll see you later on, Katniss told Myrtle. Okay, Katniss, Myrtle agreed.

Myrtle left the Everdeen home and walked back home where Blue greeted her happily once she opened the door to walk inside.

Myrtle walked in and closed the door behind her. Blue jumped up on Myrtle again and licked her face while her tail was wagging like crazy. Come on ,Blue, Myrtle said. Myrtle walked into her bedroom while Blue followed beside her.

Myrtle sat on her bed and Blue jumped up and rolled on her back so Myrtle rubbed her belly until Blue jumped up again and licked Myrtle some more and moved to lay across her lap. Myrtle then pet Blue's back.

Flint and Dawn ran in to Myrtle's room to join in on petting Blue. I'm happy Katniss and Peeta are back, Dawn said. I'm so happy they both survived, Flint said. When can we see them? Flint and Dawn questioned Myrtle at the same time. 

I'm sure Katniss is coming over here, later, Myrtle answered them. I can't wait, Flint told Myrtle. I know, Myrtle told Flint.

Hopefully from now on there there can be two winners if both from the same district are the last two survivors, Lavender told her kids.

That would be nice, Dawn told Lavender. I'd like for there two two winner's from the same district from now on, Flint told Lavender. I hope it's like that for every year for now on, Myrtle told Lavender.