Twenty One

It's sweet that you and Prim are together and I'm glad you've been there for her more while I wasn't here so be carful to not ever do anything to hurt her, Katniss told Myrtle. Believe me, I won't ever hurt her, Myrtle told Katniss.

Glad to hear that, Katniss told Myrtle. Are you and Peeta really a couple or are you both faking it? Myrtle questioned Katniss. No, since I know you can keep secrets, we aren't really a couple, We'll have to fake being together for the rest or our lives, Katniss told Myrtle.

Well, that sucks for the both of you, you and Peeta deserve better than this, Myrtle told Katniss. I know but at least our lie saved both of our lives, Katniss told Myrtle.

That thing with the berries was very brave of you, we were horrified but glad you were both announced as winners, I have no doubt that everyone would be very angry if there were no winners, Myrtle told Katniss.

Exactly, they needed their winners and couldn't allow me and Peeta to kill ourselves, Katniss told Myrtle. I'm glad they didn't let you and Peeta kill yourselves, Myrtle told Katniss. I'm glad about that too Myrtle, that Peeta and I are both still alive and back here, Katniss told Myrtle. 

Anyway before I head back home, what are you doing tomorrow?, Katniss questioned Myrtle. I'm taking Primrose to go swimming to see how long she can hold her breath underwater for, Myrtle answered Katniss.

Well when you get back, we can catch up more, Katniss told Myrtle. I can't wait until tomorrow, I also really missed you while you were gone, Myrtle told Katniss. 

I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight Myrtle, Katniss told Myrtle. Goodnight, Katniss, Myrtle told Katniss. Katniss got up off the ground and walked back to her home and Myrtle headed back inside her house feeling excited for tomorrow.