"Welcome To New York"

“Okay so we went on a gondola boat ride at Madame Tussaunds, got a night time view of Vegas from the Ferris wheel and had starters at three different restaurants because you couldn’t decide where we should eat. I am officially tired Holden.” Addison leans into Holden’s arms.

“Let’s go to the bar and order a couple of club soda’s so you can rest for a while. There’s still one thing I want you to see.” Holden kisses Addison’s forehead before dragging her along.

A while later, outside of the Bellagio Fountains.

Holden holds Addison from behind as the two of them face the fountains, eagerly awaiting the water display to start.

“It’s a good thing we got here early, even though the fountain goes of every 30 minutes this place still crawls with tourists.”

“Somebody knows his stuff about Sin city.”

“I was reading up on the place whilst you were in the shower.”

The fountain begins to sprout dancing water as high as the eye could see. Although the view in front of him had being mesmerizing to most, Holden couldn’t tear his eyes away from Addison.

“Hey.” Holden pulls Addison onto him before delicately bringing her lips to his own.

After the two separate, Holden pulls out an envelope from his coat pocket and hands it to Addison.

What’s this?” She looks at him through narrow eyes.

“Just open it.” He responds.

As Addison’s eyes glance over the paper, a smile forms upon her face.

“I booked you a two hour session with your old ballet tutor back in New York. I thought this would take some pressure of you, yah know with the whole audition tape thing.”

“The world doesn’t deserve you.”

“Well you are my world and you deserve this and much more.”

Addison flings herself onto Holden and squeezes him in a tight hug.

You’re my world too.” She whispers in his ear.

Back at Caesar’s palace

As the two walk back to their hotel room, a voice calls out to Holden.

“Holden my boy. Is that you? I haven’t seen yah since you were with Domador de toros.”

“Mr Ziegler. Good to see you.” Holden shakes the man’s hand hoping Addison wouldn’t ask about what she just heard.

“Whose Domador de toros?” Addison questions whilst politely smiling at the gentleman.

“Why he was only the best bull rider in Southern Texas and Holden boy’s over here father. I’m so sorry about what happened to him but hearing that you are following his footsteps puts the shine on my boots.”

The colour visibly drained from Holden’s face as he felt Addison’s hand leave his own.

Wow I didn’t know that.”

“Well sunny boy over here is pretty good. The name Conquistador de toros suits him. Next time I’m in town we must ride together in honour of your padre. I must go now, enjoy Vegas kids.”

Mr Ziegler runs off leaving Holden standing in the middle of the hallway alone, Addison had already entered their hotel room.

Holden enters the room and finds Addison sitting on the edge of their bed.