"Are You Ready For Us?"

Aren’t you glad I showed up?” Micah pokes at Addison’s side once they were a safe distance away from the gym hall.

“Yes, but I’m still mad at you .How did you even know where to find me?” Addison questioned whilst rolling her eyes at him.

“Well I reached home with finally enough courage to apologize to you but I was greeted by your absence, so your father gave me a heads up one where you might be.”

“Ah, well?” Addison tapped her foot in impatience, waiting for Micah’s apology.

I’m sorry I’ve been acting like such as ass recently. Honestly I came all the way to Texas to win you back but me being here isn’t doing our relationship any good, so I’ve decided to fly back home.”

“Does that mean you’re giving up on me?” 

“I could never give up on you. I’m just hoping you will realise that your home is back in New York with me in a ridiculously expensive apartment that overlooks high-rise buildings on a street that never sleeps. That always was your dream, you just need to remember it Addy.” Micah said as he stepped in front of Addison, looking into her eyes that held pools of sadness before brushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

A few days later

Addison’s p.o.v

The afternoon air was dry and scorching which was a classical tell tale of a storm brewing. The sky had darkened and the birds flew around erratically trying to find some form of shelter whilst I sat comfortably in bed watching YouTube make up tutorials. My father decided to stay at the church just in case anybody needed to take refuge in its storm bunkers.

Thunder roared across town as the sky began to pour, raindrops ferociously tapped against the windows of my home almost begging to be let in.

Several knocks on my front door had kick started my survivalist mode, if this was some high school horror movie there’s no way I’m dying.

“Addison, can you please open up? I’m getting soaked out here.” 

“Yeah, come on. I left my keys inside.”

Although the voices faint, I immediately recognised who they belonged to and rushed downstairs, offering them a dry roof over their heads.

“I thought you weren’t going to let us in.”

 I watched as both Holden and Micah hung up their drenched raincoats and took of their shoes before staring at me like I was dripping all over the floor.

“I’ll get the fire started.”

“I’ll find us some towels.”

The two men worked in sync like they’ve done so a thousand times before which was confusing because just last weekend they had got into an ugly altercation. Leaving them to continue their crusades, I put on a kettle of water and gathered some candles just in case the power decided to go off.

I carried two mugs of hot chocolate to the living room which was now brightened by the warm flames of the fire Holden had started. To my continued surprise stood Holden and Micah in front of the fireplace and shirtless and in that moment my heart was removing my underwear, metaphorically speaking of course.

“Okay you guys are freaking me out. What’s going on?”

Holden and I had a little chat and came to an agreeance.” Micah casually said as he laid a rug down in front of the fireplace.

“Yeah, we know how hard this thing of choosing between us is on you so we came to a compromise. Micah would you like to have the honours of telling her or should I?”

To add to the suspense and mystery of the night, the electricity had gone out which lead to Holden lighting candles around the room.

“Go ahead, you tell her.” Micah smiled at Holden, these two were enjoying toying with me.

“We don’t want you to choose, Micah and I are willing to share. So why don’t you get your ass over here and take some of those clothes off? You’re a bit over dressed compared to us.” Holden went over to Micah’s side and licked his bottom lip. The both of them were staring at me intensely, watching each move of my obviously shocked body.

“What happened Addy? Are you afraid you can’t handle both of us? Don’t worry we will be gentle, at first.” Micah winked at me before himself and Holden made their way in my direction.

I was now sandwiched between the two Adonis’s, Micah in front of me with his lips on my collar bone while Holden stood behind me, placing kisses along my neck. I was about to give into temptation at let my wildest fantasies play out, my legs were getting weaker and moans escaped my lips.

“Are you ready for us little cloud?” Micah questioned as he started unbuttoning my shirt.

“I need to taste you.” Holden groaned as he spun me around, now attacking my lips. My hands roamed all the way down his smooth chest whilst Micah’s hands placed themselves firmly against my ass, squeezing it as he impatiently awaited his turn.

“Addy.”

“Hmm.”

“Addy.”

“Addison Mills. Girl you better wake your ass up or we’re going to miss lunch.”

I’m awaken by Lilly my lab partner and one of the few friends I have town. My head clearly was in a daze and I didn’t know whether to be happy or sad about everything that had happened being a dream. I gathered my notes and shoved them in my back pack before following Lilly to the dining hall.

Waiting in line at the concession stand, my eyes were drawn to Holden across who subtly smiled and waved at me before taking a seat at our table. My face blushed crimson at the thought of my earlier dream. 

“A throuple, seriously Addison?” I said out loud in an exuberated sigh which caused my surrounding peers to look at me in confusion and some in disgust.

“Next.” The lady behind the counter shouted and I scurried along trying to hide my embarrassment.

“You okay Addy?” Holden questioned me as I took a seat next to him as our friends engaged in conversation.

“Missy over here fell asleep in science class. Luckily I propped up a book in front of her so it looked like she was studying. Mr. Topaz was none the wiser.”

“Thanks Lil.” 

“Next time just don’t drool all over our desk.” Lilly laughed before digging into her lunch.

“So what were you dreaming about? Was it about Holden making kissy faces at you?” Chad, one of Holden’s closest friends who was the jokester of our group questioned me before doing kissy faces of his own causing Lilly to hit him over the head.

"Can we talk about Halloween for a second? I'm in serious need of help with some pranks. This is our senior year, we have to leave our mark on this town."

"Aren't we a little old for childish pranks?"

"Oh no my dearest Lilly, these aren't your average switching the sugar with salt pranks. This is going to be epic, right Holden?"

Holden stared at Chad with surprise on his face, not knowing how to answer his jokster of a friend.

And that's how the rest of our lunch went, there was laughter and plotting of plans which was going to lead to a memorable Halloween night.

End of p.o.v