Chapter 3: first punishmant

Brook's POV
I laid in bed,thinking about what Theo told me.what does this guy has to do with Alex,how the fuck does he know her,how the fuck does he know......me.

I heard the sound of a lock,and the door getting open,of course it'll be them "hey darling" Draco said,but I kept my gaze at the ceiling,not wanting to look at their eyes "you know I have to say,you had a huge glow up".

Draco and I were the same year at hogwarts,he used to bully me for the way I looked.I was a nerd,really,I had glasses,and a braces,and pimples,ew.I was fuller than what I am now.and I decided I wanted to change that,I did sports,and ate healthier,and started to put contact lenses on.I also changed my style,people didn't even recognise me.

"Thank,I guess" still avoiding their gaze "well I graduated when you two were forth year,so I don't know" I felt the bed sinking in,as they sat on each side of me "so,nothing to say" Tom asked "I'm not really interested in saying something" I answered,still avoiding their gaze "why" Draco asked "well let's start with that,you kidnapped me,drugged me,chained me,took me away from my life only because you fucking want me,anything else?" I saw both of them clenching their jaws.

Tom held my chin harshly,making my head stay in place,while forcing me to look at him "what did I told you about the fucking attitude,Brook" he spat "what are you gonna do,huh?" I spat back.his face turned darker and darker "I'll let you handle this alone" Draco said in anger,as he left the room "now you didn't answered me about the question,what.did.I.told you.about the fucking.attitude" Tom spat again,holding my chin harder "to drop it" I whispered,being a fucking pussy "exactly,and what are you going to get" he asked angrier.

I didn't answer "what are you going to get,Brook" he shouted "I-I don't know" I shouted back "you're making me angrier,Brook" he clenched his jaw and fist tighter "I'm g-going to get p-punished" I whimpered "yeah,good girl" he smirked "don't move" he said in anger "I'll be right back,if I'll see you not on the bed,the punishment will get worse,understood" I nodded,almost crying.

I sat on the bed,too scared to move.I looked at my lap,as tears was streaming down my face,"baby,don't cry" Tom walked over to me "I already told you what bad girls get" he whispered in my ear,kissing the side of my head "now,I'm going to un-chain you,and I need you to put your hand behind your back" he didn't asked,he demand.

He unchained my hands,and I quickly put them behind my back,too scared not to.I could see Toms smirk "you're doing a great job,baby" he kissed my head again "we don't need this skirt now,do we" is he...is he going to rape me? "I know what you're thinking Brook,don't worry,I'm not going to rape you" I looked at his mesmerising blue eyes,and nodded "now,sit on my lap" he said after taking off my skirt.

I tried to move onto his laps,with the cuffs he had put on me,he saw I struggled so he put me on his lap,"now,panties" oh please,please he wouldn't do what I think he'll do "you know what,let's not take it off" he took my panties from behind,and pulled it all the way up my ass,which was very uncomfortable.

He rubbed his palm against my ass "no,no,no,no,no Tom please,I'm sorry please!" I begged "you deserve it" he responded "no,please Tom please!" I begged again,but I felt his hand falling down on my ass,hard.I let out a Yelp "now,shut the fuck up" he demand again.

"Be a good girl,and it'll be less spanks,ok?" I nodded,while tears streaming down my cheeks.he picked his hand up,and wiped the tears away "baby please" no respond.I saw his jaw clenched,and oh god,it was hot,no Brook the fuck is wrong with you,stop.

I felt his hand landing on my ass,again and again,I kept whimpering to every slap I got,it was like hell,and one of the devils were right in front of me,"hey Brookie-" I stopped him "don't fucking call me that,you don't have the right" he clenched his jaw again,and gave me another slap on the ass,and I let out another whimper "baby,if you want it to not happen again,be a good girl,that's all we want" he moved a standard of a hair out of my face "I'm going to bring you clothes,if I'll have a meeting,Draco will bring you,and if Draco can't,Adam or Theo,take a shower,and relax yourself,no funny business" he took me off of his lap,and put me on bed,uncuffing me "you'll have some comfy clothes in 5 minutes"  I nodded,he kissed my forehead and left.