four

No One POV

Jin woke up to seeing his captor soon master wrapping arms around him.
He tried to take it off but it too tight for him to take it away from him.

After waiting 3 minutes he heard a groan then turning his head to see Namjoon Looking at him with lust in his eyes then unwrapping his arms from jin then going to the bathroom and coming back.
"Get Ready You have a busy day today and your clothes are on the bed go take a bath and change yourself" Namjoon Said Codly.

Jin woke up, went to the bathroom and took a shower then change his clothes into the clothes Namjoon picked for him.

-His clothes-

After Jin got dressed he went to the door and was greeted by a maid who told him that Namjoon and the others are at the table

When he got there he was shocked to see his brother jimin being marked and forced to eat and his brother Jungkook sitting on Taehyung lap getting fed by Taehyung.

There was silence across the table until "Come sit next to me Omega" Namjoon Said.

Jin muttered a "ok" before sitting next to Namjoon and ate his breakfast which was bread bacons and eyes after finishing his food.
He heard Namjoon saying something
"Right you 3 omegas follow us"
Namjoon Said. And they did what they were told and started following him with the other 3 following behind.
After they followed for what seem like hours they arrived at a big room then werr pushed in and had to knee on the ground looking at the 4 alphas with doe eyes.
"Okay Here listen you are now our property so you must listen and do anything we tell you ok?" Namjoon Said.
"so firstly I heard that jungkook already summited to Taehyung" Namjoon Said and Jim was shocked to hear that my bunny summited to the ruthless mafia alpha.
"I suggest you 2 do the same or I will have to kill your bunny brother" Namjoon said.
Jimin heard what Namjoon and turns around to see his 2 alphas then being forced to summit to them.
Before Jin said something he saw Namjoon walking toward him with a gun in his hand and aiming at jungkook then saying "Summit to me or he gets it" Jin didn't want his brother to die so he summited to Namjoon.
Before Long Jin heard Jimin Screaming and Jungkook Crying which he turn around to see Jimin being forced to put on a collar that had the word jimin on it and same with jungkook.
After that Namjoon walked in front of me and forced me to put it on. Jin did what Jin was told them he said "Don't try running away cuz if you do you will face unforseen consequences" He Said Codly.
Before putting a leash on Jin, Jimin and Jungkook collar then walking outside the room.
Jin felt humiliated walking like a dog with his owner.
It was dinner time and they all went to the table and sat for dinner but there was only 4 chairs for the alphas.
Then They Heard Namjoon telling them that the omegas will sit on their laps.
They did what they were told before being dragged from the table and bring into the room.
"Listen here Omega, I will kill you and your brothers if you don't listen to me , my brother and partners, Your Job now as my slave and their slaves must accompany us at business meeting , clean out every room on this flood and pleasure us, Understood?"

Jin Nooded
Before falling a sleep with Namjoon wrapping his Hands around Jin Body's.

Hoseok POV

Me and My boyfriend Yoongi told the little kitten about his job as our slave.
He didn't reply and started to cry and scream at us.
Yoongi Shouted at him and after he heard it he immediately stopped crying and ran up to me and begging me to hug him. I hugged him then saw that he was a sleep.
We both put him on the bed then sleep wrapping our arms around him.

Taehyung POV

After telling the bunny what namjoon told me about. He immediately nodded then listen to everything I said.
He very obedient and not stubborn like his other 2 brothers.

"bunny come sit on the bed and hug me" I Said.
He came up to me and sleep on the bed with my hands wrapped around him.

Little do Jin Jimin and Jungkook know that Namjoon has lots of thing in stored for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me if I should write smuts
Since am a teenage boy it might be hard to write it but I will try

-----------------------------------------------------------Tell me if I should write smutsSince am a teenage boy it might be hard to write it but I will try