twenty-two

No One POV

Today was a busy day for Namjoon Taehyung and Yoongi.
They had to go to their Headquarters aka their office to deal with some stuff .

Leaving Hoseok and their omegas alone for the day.
It nothing worrying since The Place Was 100 times Upgraded more defense and more guards.

Namjoon was meeting his partners from China on a business deal.
Yoongi as Namjoon personal assistant was working his butt off with all the paper work. While Taehyung was showing new recruits how to shoot a gun.

Every went fine until the siren came on and alerted that there's a unknown threat heading their way.
Everyone started to prepare for the worse but instead it wasn't anything harmful or dangerous.
It was just Jin coming in not knowing the security code.

The guards immediately points their gun at him before grabbing his arms.

Taehyung rushed in to saw the guards grabbing Jin, he immediately shouted to let him go which they applied and let go. Taehyung came and apologized to Jin before taking him to Namjoon office before taking him he shouted at the guards who was keeping their hands down.

Tae brought Jin to Namjoon Office and told him that the guards did what, Namjoon nodded and told Tae to change the guards.

Namjoon then asked"why are you here love?", "I really miss you alpha" Said Jin.
"Alpha miss you too, say let me show you around the place ok?" Said Namjoon

He shown Jin around the Headquarters with Jin being shocked at everything.
Everyone who walked passed them immediately bow to Namjoon before going back to work.

It was also late Namjoon called Taehyung and Yoongi to meet him at the entrance in which he drove them to the mansion with security following behind slowly.

While driving he's a recieve a call which shocked him.
He turns his heads to see everyone with a confused look.

He told them that kookie is in the hospital. And they got shocked which causes Namjoon to turn his car and drive to the hospital.

When they arrived, they saw a worried Chim and Hoseok.
They came and asked what happened and Hoseok told them kook was not feeling well.

The doctor came out and told them that Kookie is pregnant and after checking everything he confirmed that it was Taehyung and not that asshole Sehun.
Taehyung was overjoyed and excited.
Jin and Jimin were also excited.

The doctor nodded and allowed Taehyung to enter first.

Taehyung POV

After walking in I saw my baby sleeping snoring cutely before opening his doe eyes and hugging me tight. " Taehyungie " he whispered.

I didn't say a word and hugged him tight and kissed his lips before moving back to see my hyungs smirking. Jin hyung came and talked with jungkook and he was excited same with Chim.

The doctor came back and brought us actual proof that the baby is a girl and is taehyung baby.

We learned that when the omegas were kidnapped by Chanyeol, they didn't do anything to them except beat and torture our sweet omega.

I was so happy to see my omega have pups.

______________________________________
Next chapter coming up soon.
Hope you really enjoyed.