thirty-eight

Looks who back after almost a damn week.

___________________________________________________
No One POV
Taehyung was in his room and was sleeping on the left of the bed where Jungkook always sleeps.

It been weeks since he heard about Jungkook, he was really depressed but Jungkook dad and mom always came to comfort him.

His Brother Namjoon and Yoongi wasn't seen that much either.

due to his injury taehyung can't do anything without needing help to stand up.

Apparently, he just found out that Chanyeol and his friends were found dead in their Headquarters.

Everyone was shocked to hear that EXO was dead.
Chanyeol body was riddled with bullets and Jin Jungkook Jimin weren't seen.

1 week ago.

Jin POV
I woke up from sleep to see Jimin waking up.

Couple days ago Kai tired to molest Jimin but Jimin punched him which broke his tooth.

The Truth was Me and Jimin are trained for this kind of stuff.

We didn't told anyone except kook about our secret.

I remembered when I killed that guy who tried to kidnap kook once.

Chanyeol and His friends didn't do much harmful things to me and Jimin but he almost force Jungkook to bad things.

Namjoon doesn't know where we are.

"Jimin,?"  I said.

"Yes Hyung" he replied.

"Is kook alright?" I asked him which earned me a nod.

"Look Jimin we can't hold this much longer, kook is gonna get abused always." I said.

"They targeted kook, because he's very submissive to anyone and very kind too" I said.

Then a guard came and ordered us to wake up.

Our room with the girls got changed because they impregnated some of them except us.

Thankfully they allowed me and Jimin to wore clothes but kook wasn't he was naked with only a blanket on.

The guard turned around in which I jumped on him and knocked him out.

Taking his gun and got out of the room with Jimin carrying a tired kook.

I broke into a room to see the girls and baekhyung there.

I told them my plan in which they nodded and followed.

I shot 2 soldiers and gave Jimin a gun.

Let just say the whole place was filled with dead bodies.

Chanyeol Kai and Sehun was standing in front of us with men surrounding us.

But Explosion came and I took the advantage to shoot Chanyeol Kai and Sehun in which they all felt down on the ground.

The Soldier surrounding us saw what was happening and quickly ran to find cover.

I quickly lead everyone to the garage and found a huge van.

I told everyone to get in and we quickly gone out of there.
_______________________________________________
Explanation
Sorry guys that I been gone for a week or so, my phone got locked and I had to fix it myself.

Which causes my BTS photos and everything to be deleted.

I didn't want to continue because everything I had was gone thank to my stupid self.

I had 2000 jungkook photos in which I thankfully managed to save some in my pc.

I also been trying to catch up with BTS but failed.

Am back and will be updating again.