thirty-three

No One POV
Everyone were having the times of their lives until gunshots were heard and the door burst open revealing masked people with exo logo on their shirt.

They pointed their weapons at the audience and began shooting.

Hoseok and Yoongi Quickly hide Jimin while Taehyung already went somewhere with jungkook before the masked men entered.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim Hid under the stage while Namjoon and Jin were hiding under their table.

Namjoon Yoongi and Hoseok were firing back at the masked men, killing some of them before one of them shot Yoongi arms but he didn't care and shot the guy in the head.

People were running and fighting toward the exits just to be shot at by the masked men.

Security Came in bursting through the locked door.

The Masked Men were quickly killed while others flee , and everyone started to get out.

His Parents were already assured out

What Namjoon didn't realized was that 4 of the masked men took Jimin and Jin.

And Taehyung plus Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

They quickly went outside and saw a note.

We tricked you into believing that we got arrested, hah we also taken back what ours and even your brother.

The Note Reads.

Namjoon was furious before smashing a car window.

Hoseok calmed him down and told him that everything will be alright and they will bring them back.

What they didn't know that everything isn't going to be alright.

_____________________________________
More Dialogue?
Also am back, been taking a huge break over writing and just started another book too.

_____________________________________More Dialogue?Also am back, been taking a huge break over writing and just started another book too