fifteen

Namjoon POV

Me and Jin started to become close ever since I mated with him. But recently I heard that Chanyeol his EX is planning on kidnapping my omega.

I also knows there's gonna be a mafia war between his mafia and their mafia.
I knows i can't beat him with all the allies I have so I called and told mh friends GOT7 about everything and they agreed to help and will bring more of my allies from the United States.

i thought to myself why start a war for a slave but after thinking myself through. I knows that protecting my omega is the last thing I wants.

I told Yoongi Taehyung and Hobi the plan and they agreed to everything to keep their omega safe.

Then we went to our room.
When I entered my room I saw the most beautiful thing on my bed waiting for me.
I asked him if he waited for me and he said "Yes Master Jinnie is waiting for you to hug".
I went and kissed his forehead and hugged him to sleep.

Taehyung POV
After knowing that those bastards are coming to kidnap my cute bunny.
I went to my room to see him cutely snoring. I kissed his head and hugged him to sleep.
______________________________________
Just Something I needed to add before releasing my next chapter.

______________________________________Just Something I needed to add before releasing my next chapter

No way jimin in skirts I already love this.

Also guys tell me if I should plan another a book.