twenty-three

After Finding Out that Jungkook was pregnant with Taehyung.
Sehun was mad as hell that he was throwing everything in his office everywhere and when his friends and boss came in and asked why he told them that kook is pregnant with Taehyung.

Chanyeol was also mad that he immediately called his men to prepare for assassination of Taehyung.

Sehun Nodded and drove with Chanyeol to Namjoon Company and waited to see Taehyung Car.
He told his men to prepare and crash Taehyung car.

Then he saw his prey car tae car and follow it before telling his men to crash into it which they, little did they know it was big mistake.

Taehyung POV

Yoongi Hyung told me that Chanyeol and Sehun will try to kill me by crashing into my car.
I nodded and told my men to drive a decoy car. Namjoon came in and told me to get ready.

We waited to see sehun and Chanyeol car following my decoy so we drove another car behind them but its a normal car. We followed them before they crashed into our decoy car.

They came out and head to our decoy car.
Before taking a gun out and preparing to shoot our driver.
We came out and said NOW, which caught them off guard and we shoot every single on their men before they were confused "WAIT A DECOY?" Sehun said while being confused, after that I smirked and point my gun at him before smokes came and moments later they were gone.
It was expected that they will escape.

We told everyone to clean up the mess before heading in our SUV with police bikes escorting us.

My Brother Namjoon has all the connections around this country.
The president was his best friend and the Defense Minister was his personal childhood friend.

Thing we're going well until I got a call from my favorite maid or noona telling me that our ex's have arrived in our manison and are fighting with Jin while the other one is trying to drag Jungkook out of the bed while Jimin is fighting with her too.

We arrived at the mansion to see Jin crying in the corner while jungkook is still in the room with Jimin crying because those women were screaming at him.

Namjoon Hyung came to Jin and hugged him I went upstairs to see my bunny hair being pulled I got so mad I shouted "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU BITCH" I SAID before slapping her face and pushed her to the ground. She was so mad at me and tried to pull Jungkook hair again before I had enough and called the guards to take them outside.

Jimin was fine he managed to blocks their attacks by using kookie pillow while jungkook was crying and shaken by what he had endure.

I came and whispers good things to his ear which he calmed down and sleep before I put him in bed with a blanket over him.

I saw Jimin already sleeping and Hoseok Hyung came in with a mad face and was thankful that I came in time. Those bitches tried to murder my baby and my babygirl.

I came downstairs to see them almost pulling Jin Hyung hair until Namjoon had enough and shouted at them and telling them to get the fuck out. They were so mad that they took their guns out and aim at Jin. Before Yoongi came and drop kick them out for almost murdering his baby.

They soon left with mad faces and told us that they will return.

I didn't care and said "fuck off bitches" before heading in the living room to see jin hyung sleeping on Namjoon lap and Yoongi Hyung talking with someone on the phone.

I came in my room to see Kook still sleeping so I slept with him and kissed his lips not realizing Chim and Hobi Hyung looking at me. I blushes and kindly ask them to go to sleep they chuckled and went to their room.

______________________________________
I had planned to end this book on chapter 25 but I didn't.
I love writing this book.
Also in a few weeks I will be updating short chapters because final exam.