twenty-four

Namjoon Parents Mr. Kim and Mrs Kim came to visit Namjoon and his brother.

They were thinking to retire from this mafia and company stuff and live their life peacefully.

So they came to namjoon mansion the next morning and waited in the living room. Taehyung and Namjoon were notified that their parents were here so they went downstairs to hug their parents and then sitting.

"Sons Me and Your Mother were thinking about retiring and leaving mafia life, so I decided to leave everything to Namjoon."
Namjoon and Taehyung were shocked and Namjoon asked "Are you sure dad?" His father nodded and told them that he is gonna retire tommorow morning.

Taehyung didn't told them about Jungkook pregnancy because it a surprise.

They also talked about Namjoon and Taehyung old girlfriends who came and cause chaos yesterday. Mr Kim and his wife were furious before quickly calling someone and signaled them to do it.

While they were talking, Jin came down and bow to them , before sitting on Namjoon Lap.

They talked about stuff before telling Jin that his parents were planning on Joining their company but EXO wanted them to work for him so he decided to end them.

Jin has tears in his eyes while Namjoon wipe it off and hugged him.

It wasn't long became Yoongi came down and told everyone that they need to go to the Headquarters immediately.

Everyone except Jin nodded and hugged Jin before leaving in their cars to their Headquarters.

______________________________________
Short Chapter today.
Hope you like it.

(No way tattoos)

(No way tattoos)