thirty

No One POV
To say the least, when Yoongi and Taehyung came to Namjoon House, they were pretty surprised to see a shattered window in Namjoon room.

Namjoon finally told them what happened and they understood, but the main reason Namjoon called them was because of his issues with Jin.

"I don't know how to fix my relationship with him" Namjoon Said
"You need to treat him like a princess, because he's really nice like all of his brothers, they never disobey or do something bad to us." Yoongi Said
"But how?" Namjoon Replied
"You should be spending time with him like Taehyung always does with jungkook who always now clinging to Taehyung ever since Taegguk was born." Yoongi Said.

Yoongi told him on how to treat Jin with love, before moving on bigger issues and business.

They also talked about EXO spying on their location because the person who broke in finally let out that they been spying on them since the day the omegas were rescued.

After they finished their meeting, they said their goodbyes before heading to their house and bed to sleep.

_____________________________________
Am back guys, I will begin editing on most of the chapters tommorow since I finished my exam and hopefully pass.
I also sincerely want to apologize to everyone who been waiting for another chapter, I will be updating daily or weekly depending on the situation.