02: Dawdle

Baji's POV

After the two settled down in the living room, I went ahead to look for the first aid kit inside the bathroom. I went out to see both of them bickering at each other like what siblings usually do, "Here," I said, throwing Chifuyu an Ice pack.

I sat down in front of Y/n, making her flinch, "What's wrong?" did she change her mind after seeing me back there?

"Nothing," I looked at her, sitting in an awkward position. I roamed my eyes more at her legs to find out what was wrong, "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Chifuyu asked out of nowhere. I realized what I was doing and decided to look at Y/n, who had a shocked expression on her face. I sighed and laughed a little, "Next time, don't be afraid to tell me if I'm making you feel uncomfortable. I don't harm girls- well, depends on the situation."

She was sitting so formally, so I signaled her to show me her knees with my fingers, "Huh? what?" she asked confused, "Your knees, show them to me—" before I could finish, Chifuyu is now choking me from behind.

"You pervert, you're harassing my sister right in front of my ice pack!"—

"Let go, Asshole! I just wanna see if she scraped her knees—" Chifuyu stopped choking me to death, "Oh really...Okay, then go ahead and see...I'll....watch," He said, increasing the size of his eyes huger, thinking he could scare me, seriously this punk.

"I can clean it myself, Baji-Kun," Y/n said, interrupting Chifuyu, who's giving me threatening eyes, "No, just sit there." I'm not really used to girls, so I'm afraid I'll touch her somewhere she doesn't want to. I pulled her socks that are up to her knees down a little. Her skin is so soft— Wait, what am I thinking?

I dipped the face towel into the water and squeezed out the excess water back into the basin, and started lightly cleaning her knees slowly with it. She had a big scrap on both of her knees. I think it's when those mother fucker's pushed her to the ground causing her to land on her knees.

I looked closer and into it to check if there was still dust around it. But as closely as I get, Chifuyu's eyes won't leave me the heck alone, "Hey, stop that, you wanna die?" I said.

"The audacity!" Chifuyu exclaimed. I went ahead to get a dry and soft towel to dry both her knees after it. She hasn't been talking ever since I started cleaning her up. "Give me your hands too."

"Hey you, asshat! Aren't you satisfied with her knees already?!" Chifuyu complained again, "Shut your damn mouth!" I said and fed him the paper that was on the mini table.

I heard small laughs. I curiously turned around and saw Y/n laughing that made me smile; she's honestly strong. Her, still laughing, held her hands, causing her laughter to fade slowly, and looked me in the eyes with a comforting look. This was the longest time I looked at her face. She has pretty blue eyes pairing beautifully with her average-length hickory colored hair.

"So, who taught you that backflip kicking whatever you call it?... Naruto?", I joked making her scoff, "Well, if my dad is Naruto, then yeah," she said, playing along with me, avoiding the fact that she doesn't wanna talk about her dad., "but no lies, you were awesome, even though you lost balanced at the end and hurt your bum."

"Hey! no, I did not", She retorted back. "Oh, really, why don't we see it for ourselves haha," she moved her face closer to me, making me stop laughing. We were looking at each other for seconds until she flicked my forehead with her longs finger. "Ow! what was that for? Didn't your knuckle hurts?" she nodded as yes.