16: Hey, partner!

'OCTOBER 24, 2004

3'rd person's POV

It was 4 am. Kisaki and Kazutora are outside the Valhalla's hideout, waiting for Hanma to arrive with their breakfast. They both think Hanma had already gone off with their money, but It was a surprise that Hanma appeared with burgers. "Seriously? Burgers?" Kisaki complained while Kazutora just ate.

"Well, why not?" Hanma said, finishing his burger in one bite. Kisaki rolled his eyes, "I swear to God, you're the reason why I age so much in a day."

Kazutora looked at Kisaki, realizing Kisaki's a year or two younger than him. "Oh, come on, Kisaki. You expect me to bring you luxurious food when you only gave me half a budget and the only stores open sell burgers."

"Well, if you like it too much, then eat mine too. I ain't eating no calories early in the morning," Kisaki said, smudging the burger into Hanma's mouth.

"You both act and fight like married couples. Let me eat in peace, will y'all?" Hanma nodded, making Kisaki look at him in disgust. "So what's your plan, Kazutora? You'll just simply stab Baji?"

"Huh? Stab Baji? I thought he's in our team," Hanma said with a mouth full of food, "Shut up, Hanma!"

"Oh, alright, then."

"Yeah, I'll kill him both and Mikey. It was Mikey's fault. That's why I ended up in that stupid juvie and Baji... Baji didn't even do anything but cry! Both of them, no! All of them abandoned me..."

Kisaki smirked, with his plan going smoothly. Kisaki's original objective is for Kazutora to ruin Mikey by killing those who are close to him. He knows Kazutora doesn't stand a chance against Mikey, and when Mikey's mental health is weak from the loss of his childhood friend, that is where Kisaki will manipulate Mikey into doing things. "Alright, Hanma will support your back with that. Make sure to kill Baji first in front of Mikey, so you can enjoy his reaction."

"Even if you don't tell me that, I intended to kill Baji first because we always save the fun at the end," Kazutora said, winking at the both before leaving to enter the abandoned arcade, which is their hideout.

"You let that Hanemiya guy order you, Kisaki?"

"Don't worry, Hanma. We'll kill him too or put him back in prison. I already planned on framing him if something bad happens."

Baji stood there hiding and frozen... trying to sink everything into his brain.

Takemichi, in his uniform, lazily walked outside to head for school since it's Monday. He heavily sighs, thinking about all the shit that happened yesterday, "I didn't even get to sleep a wink, even though I'm 26."

The only noise Takemitchi can hear is the sound of the morning birds and leaves flying. He was thinking of a plan on how to explain everything to Mikey without getting his ass killed. Until a voice called him out of nowhere, "Hey!"

"Huh?" Takemitchy looked to his side only to see a blonde with an undercut. He thought that guy was just mistaken, so he decided to ignore the call. "C'mere, oi! Are you deaf? Pop a squat," Chifuyu said, tapping the seat of the swing next to him.

Takemitchy looked back at the guy with bandages on his face, 'Woah, what does this scary guy want from me? Ugh, just keep on walking, Takemichi, let's just ignore him.'