15: The Troublemaker

WARNING: Spoiler Alert (Valhalla arc)

'October 23, 2004, 10:00 pm

3'rd person's POV

Everyone bowed as their commander made his way to the stairs, paving the way. Behind the leader were its most trusting person and an unknown guy.

The unknown guy looked everywhere and to everyone who bowed down as a sign of respect for their commander. 'Wow, so cool...'

Chifuyu can't help but glance for a little to saw a blonde guy he has never seen before. "Ano... Otoko wa dare da?" Chifuyu whispered to one of his members, "The blonde stupid-looking one? I don't know who that is, but both our commanders picked him up last month."

"Huh? Why didn't I know that?"

'Picked him up last month? why do they seem to treat him like an object.'

"Well, he's not part of the gang yet." Chifuyu looked at the blonde once again. Thinking how and why is that guy able to walk with the commander. And why he seems so lost and confused on what's happening around him, 'Mattaku...'

Mikey, including Draken and the other captains, reached the stairs, some standing, some sitting. "The nomination for the Tokyo Manji Gang's Third Division Captain will now begin!" Everyone's stoic face shifted into confusion fast. Everyone chattered as small noises filled the area, "Wonder who's gettin' nominated," one guy uttered. "Peh-yan?" "Like hell, didn't he stab Draken-kun? He ain't getting nominated for shit!"

Chifuyu stayed quiet, observing everyone, but also doing the same, thinking of who's gonna get nominated as the new Third Division Captain. The new blonde guy then catches Chifuyu's attention, 'Is he going to be the next.... no, no, he can't be. They said he's not part of the gang yet.'

Mikey broke the chatter that's been going on for minutes, "Third Division captain!! Step forward!"

Everyone looked at each other, trying to figure out who Mikey called out. When two guys in a Toman uniform showed up, the other one shoving those on the way. "Outta the way, assholes!"

"Huh, who do you think you are?"

"Who's this guy?"

Chifuyu eyes were set to another blonde with tanned skin, 'Too many blonde-haired guys for tonight..' he told himself.

"That guy's the new Third Division Captain?"

"Who? The big guy or the small one?" The blonde 'stupid-looking,' moved in front of Chifuyu, catching Chifuyu on guard. "Like it was gonna be me," the blonde uttered. Chifuyu then gasped in his mind, 'He thought Mikey was calling him? Well, he has guts.'

The fellow with tanned skin and glasses walked past Chifuyu and the unknown guy whom Draken and Mikey picked up. Chifuyu can feel the tension between the two guys he doesn't even know. 'Do they know each other?' he pondered to himself.

Everyone went mad and protested as soon as the glasses guy sat down at one of the stairs with his back facing the commander. "The hell's his problem?"

"Is he for real?"

"He just sat down with his back to our leader!!"

"What's your problem, asshole?!"

"Don't act like you're hot shit!!"