10: Truth Untold

Ryota's POV

"Shout, or I'll cut you open," I said, threatening her with my knife only centimeters away from her skin. She stopped for a while, dropping something on the ground.

"Ryota?" She asked.

"Good guess."

"Is this some kind of prank? Come on, man," she really goes in my nerves. I located my knife in her hand that's holding my hand, preventing me from squeezing her more. I pointed the blade on the surface of her skin, slowly stabbing it down to her wrist.

"Is it still a joke to you, Matsuno?" She stayed silent in pain as I slowly engraved a long line on her skin. Blood flowing from her hand, "There it is, the same blood the night back in 2001," I said, feeling a little bit of satisfaction, but too bad... I still want more.

"W... what do you mean by that... you crazy motherfucker?" Y/n said while trying to get out of my hands, "With that force, you'll never be able to free yourself." I said, letting out a laugh, "pathetic, just like her father—"

Before I finished talking, I felt the force from her hand increase. She lifted me up with her back like I was just a sack of rice, flipping me over her shoulder. 'Fuck!'

Y/n then secured me on the ground with her hand choking my neck, "You know...something about my father?" I laughed at her question, damn she really has good intuition.

"Stop laughing, you son of a bitch! Tell me everything, did you kill Yoshiyuki?!"

'And little miss perfect finally snapped,' I thought to myself, remaining silent at her non-stop questions. I looked up at her, who's trying so hard to hold back tears in her eyes that are trying so hard to fall out. I grin, 'let's make this girl cry.'

"So what if I did?" I said, teasing her. Everything was silent until drops of tears fell on my face, 'this is fun.'

Y/n then again looked at me with different eyes. Her eyes softened.

She grabbed me, making me stand up, and faced me with her eyes full of hate and sadness mixed together, "Just what the hell... Ryota, I'll let all of this slide if you tell me that this is all a joke..."

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling unbothered, "Nah—," Y/n shoved me to the nearest wall as it hit my back hard. Stealing the knife from my hand. And was going to stab me with it when she paused midway. The edge was two inches away from my eyes. "Why'd you stop? scared?"

It was an opening for me. I wrapped my hands around Y/n's wounded hand, which has the knife, squeezing it till she lets go of the blade.

The sound of a taser gun was heard as the woman fell on my hands, "What the—" I looked at the person who did it just to see Akashi. "Let's go, Shigeru-sama. We're taking too much time here. Keisuke Baji might be back anytime."

'Tch, can't he just stay in the car?'

I lifted Y/n up, passing her to Akashi, which he caught. "Carry her. My back hurts," I said, massaging my shoulders and feeling my back.

I heard Akashi sigh, "Told you she'd put up a fight, you don't listen to me, Shigeru-sama. Yet you needed me to rescue you every time."

"Yeah, yeah. Stop lecturing me," I looked back at Akashi with a smile on my face, "Let's go do some torturing, shall we, my muse?"